6000 - 6500 HKD
CaterSpot is the leading catering marketplace in Asia, currently serving Singapore and Hong Kong.
We've partnered with over 350 caterers and restaurants to make it easy to order catering online with our online platform. We're regularly serving food to great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard for their office lunches, happy hours, client meetings, and corporate events.
CaterSpot is looking for an operations intern to assist with our day to day operations & logistics and our Meal Plan program.
You'll be trusted with important tasks to help our operations & deliveries run smoothly.
What You'll Do:
- Logistics & Service trouble-shooting
- Driver Recruitment
- SOP implementation & quality control
What we offer:
- Learning & Experience: At CaterSpot our interns aren't just there for superficial tasks, you'll be a full team member and make an impact on our business!
- Diverse Team: Diversity is one of our key corporate values and we do not discriminate. Our current team members consist of 10 different nationalities and growing!
- You're excited to work in a startup and eager to learn and make an impact
- You are responsible and attentive, and can work effectively with little supervision.
- You have a real passion for food service and a customer first mentality.
Services - Other
20 - 49
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online corporate catering platform.
Our platform lets companies order catered meals for team lunches, corporate events or client meetings from hundreds of curated caterers or restaurants.
To build the largest global marketplace for B2B online food ordering
Fun, hardworking and performance driven
If you're looking for a ton of responsibility, fun, multicultural environment and huge impact, you're just in front of the right company. Join us!