5000 - 5500 SGD
Logistics | P/L | Operations
The Working Capitol (TWC) is a platform for the cross-pollination of ideas, providing a multi-faceted space for entrepreneurs and small businesses to work, discover and collaborate. A hybrid of coworking, private offices, an events venue and F&B destination, that leverages upon infrastructure both hard and softâfrom spatial design and amenities to programming and member benefitsâto provide an innovative and superior work environment for a curated and driven community.
Main Job Responsibilities Include:
- Management of P&L across the portfolio of sites in Singapore – including; occupancy, revenue and margins, managing budgets & expenses.
- Managing the day-to-day operations and facilities of our campus; across work spaces, events, common spaces and tenant spaces.
- Maximising revenue opportunities across all products & driving growth through additional services
- Lead and manage the qualitative and quantitative performance of sales, operations, facilities and IT across all sites, providing regular reports for management review.
- Review and implement operational processes, systems and best practices company-wide.
- Closely monitoring the occupancy of every site, liaising regularly with the Marketing & Content team to drive campaigns, lead generation and new business for all products & services.
- Conduct regular business reviews with tenants; monitoring and supporting on performance and engagement.
- Identify opportunities to optimise space operations and manage site facilities. Set and provide excellent operating procedures, company standards and service execution to meet tenant needs and business goals.
- Manage the outstanding payments process and mitigate bad debt
- Lead with a Service & Community Building mindset; focus on meeting customer satisfaction goals, maintain and develop existing and prospective customer relationships.
- Recruit, train, inspire and lead a high performing team that can grow with the business. Lead by example and build an enjoyable and productive workplace for your team.
- Keep abreast of local market trends, commercial opportunities and build relationships with relevant stake holders such as commercial brokers, event organisers, and business service partners.
- Support in building and growing our brand, be a voice and spokesperson for the company.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 6 years experience in hospitality, health & wellness, property management or other related industries. He/she will need to:
- Have a proven track record in achieving operational excellence, with an eye for detail
- Be performance driven to achieve sales, retention and growth goals
- Have hospitality experience and be passionate about connecting people, with excellent customer service and interpersonal skill
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, a startup mindet and be ready to roll up your sleeves
- Have a general understanding of P&L management
- Be experienced in working with a range of clients from Startups to SME’s and MNC’s
- Be experienced in managing strategic relationships with partners & third party vendors
- Enjoy being a team leader and mentor that inspires others to be their best
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Have general knowledge of project management, IT systems and facilities