Communication Skills | Negotiation Skills | Organisational Skills
JetDevs is looking for sharp, ambitious, solution-oriented individuals to help introduce companies around the region to the leading platform for true on-demand software developers.
Only candidates that do the following will have their applications considered:
Send an email to email@example.com with responses to these questions:
- Why are you currently looking to change jobs?
- What is your residency/visa status?
- What is your availability timeframe?
- Based on the criteria above, why do you think you're a great fit for this role?
- Provide a brief summary of your professional goals:
- Ensure that our operations framework is robust enough to scale and manage ongoing changes / match new business demand while being cost-effective
- Build and review operations processes to scale JetDevs in Singapore
- Lead and execute roadmap projects from end-to-end
- Make strategic recommendations to define which projects the team should prioritise and create timelines to complete them on time
- Identify areas in the JetDevs product that can be improved to provide a seamless customer experience
- Manage critical vendor relationships and build performance tracking systems
- Develop strategic partnerships and maintain strong relationships with vendors, regulators and other stakeholders
- Responsible for overseeing that the company's activities are administered in accordance with the respective regulatory requirements and Service Level Agreements
- Work with the CEO to scale up SG operations for future expansion while streamlining the current operational processes
- Build and maintain a team of members who are proactive, self sufficient, intellectually strong, hungry, humble and capable of fast promotion
- Ensure that our users have a great user experience while achieving business outcomes in line with our KPIs & OKRs
- Create and ensure appropriate contracts for vendors and employees (including SLAs & pricing framework) are in place
- Resolve issues where they arise, monitor service delivery and relevant risks, and comply with regulatory bodies and guidelines
- Develop strong relationships with both our in-house and remote teams
- Ensure positive outcomes from managers and ensure that they are positioned as the cultural role model for the company in all aspects of the company’s business
- Singaporean or SG PR only
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position and have led a regional team for a high growth company before, or a track record of rapid promotion towards a similar role
- Proven competency in a leadership position with a focus in operations at fast growing tech companies or tech consulting company / startup
- Demonstrated capacity to drive strategy with data-driven decisions
- Deep understanding of remote work, IT services and customer needs in technology services and tech startups
- Extraordinarily capable of solving complex problems and enjoys working with data to facilitate decision-making
- Has strong sense of ownership, is driven to get things done, and has a solid track record of achievement
- Passionate about making a real-world impact, loves solving problems and are incredibly curious by nature
- Has strong entrepreneurial streak with startup experience
- Loves testing and implementing technology to streamline processes