Corporate Support | Project Management
Teamwork | Communications | Customer Support | Attention to Detail | Project Management
Supahands is based in Malaysia with a goal of creating the world’s most efficient workforce using advanced technology and an elite crowd of people called SupaAgents. We makes it effortless for digital companies across the globe to scale their business rapidly by tackling tedious processes involving data training for Machine Learning/AI algorithms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with a Project Manager ensuring targets and assignments are met.
* Assist in a range of projects in the Operations Team.
* Be responsible for variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to run a business efficiently and profitably including database cleaning, lead generation, data entry, and market research as well as general administrative duties.
* Potentially be assisting Project Managers in managing project team, preparing documentations, quality checks and any work that the Project Manager needs help with.
* Working hours: 9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays.
* Minimum internship duration is 5-6 months.
Candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced professional environment, participate in business and administrative tasks, project control activities, and effectively managing multiple priorities. To be successful you will need effective organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
* Possess or working towards a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or other professional degree.
* Fast learner, self-driven and a results oriented – does what it takes to meet targets.
* High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent “can do” working attitude.
* Efficient time management skills – able to multitask and manage one’s own time.
* Resourceful – looks for and tries different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
Ideally, you should have:
* Good spoken and written English.
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
* Telephone manners and manners in general!
* Urgency to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
* High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
* High proficiency with Google Sheets, Docs and Calendar.
* Excellent internet research and navigation skills.
* Typing skills like a pro (min 45 wpm).
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent.
All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands and we want to channel these values through all aspects of our product.