800 - 1200 SGD
Business Development | Customer Service | Others
english | multi-tasking | account management | logistics management | operations management
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest corporate catering platform that connects companies and people with catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 4000+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong.
You'll be taking full accountability for related to Logistics and Partner Management in Singapore. That means you'll be responsible for the driver acquisition and retention as well as partner relationship and operations management. You’ll need strong communication and analytical skills.
• Recruiting, training and managing fleet of drivers.
• Ensuring sufficient delivery capacity on daily basis (all orders are placed in advance).
• Trouble-shooting major problems coming from Live Operations team that monitors deliveries live-time (with respect to driver or restaurant related matters).
• Managing escalations from Customer Service team related to delivery and restaurant operations.
• Improving service quality on driver (e.g. equipment, uniforms, training) and partner (e.g. packaging, menus) sides.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with our partner restaurants and caterers, providing them operational and commercial support
• Helping in the roll out of strategic projects within partner and driver operations.
• Analyzing and acting on country logistics and partner operations reports.
• A whole load of exciting ad hoc tasks and challenges related to start-up nature of the company!
• First work experience
• Self starters who are comfortable with taking the initiative.
• A quick and calm thinker when under pressure, multitasking pro! Enjoy talking and listening to people.
• You have passion for making people happy: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes above and beyond.
• Strong communication and organization skills - the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
• Fluent in English
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced customer facing environment. High attention to detail.
• Tech savvy, good PC skills, e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
What we offer
• Option to convert into full-time employment upon successful completion of traineeship program.
• Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do.
• An excellent opportunity to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
• You'll learn the ins and outs of operations, participate in training activities and most of all - you'll learn the business.
• Open, respectful, fun company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
• Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, game changing business.
• Fast career growth and many opportunities for advancement within company.
CaterSpot is Asiaâs largest online marketplace that connects companies and people with great local catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 600+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong with island-wide coverage.