Corporate Support | Others
Resourcefulness | Microsoft Office | Detail Oriented | Time Management
About the company
WeStyleAsia is an integrated marketing consultancy for beauty, wellness and health industry in Malaysia.
We offer holistic solutions to beauty brands and operators from design, curating, activating and amplifying their brands to greater heights via digital and offline channels of communication. We strive to call ourselves as the anchor of voice to this industry.
From partnerships activation to branding to videography to experiential campaigns, we elevate your brand standard as you've always desire.
You will be tasked with providing back-end support for the company and its employees as well as being the core foundation for the operations of the company.
- To manage basic HR tasks such as payrolls, claims and leaves
- To assist in the management of the company’s accounts such as purchase receipts and invoices
- To facilitate the recruitment of potential full-time staff for the company
- To fulfill any ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
- Responsible for the smoothness of the entire office operation
- Manage calendar, including scheduling and logistics for internal and external meetings
- Minimum education level required: Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor degree from a competitive college/ university
- Candidate must possess basic accounting/ HR knowledge
- Computer literate in Microsoft applications
- Able to communicate proficiently in English and Mandarin would be an added bonus
- Preferably to possess at least 1-2 years of experience in a fast paced, high standards environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfort in team oriented environment based on open, transparent and continual communication, information sharing and inclusive decision making
- Able to work independently
- Proactive and possess a good working attitude
- Able to start work immediately
- Required to check into office twice a week