data entry | microsoft word | excel
We at Fayyaz Travels always put every effort to provide reasonable and flexible travel services. We registered our company in the vivacious city of Singapore and our success story is indeed quite impressive. Our main objective is to carry out businesses of both outbound and inbound tours, business travel, operation, ticket bookings, reservations, conducting tour packages and bookings of hotels, motels, resort desk, providing travel and tourist information, marketing famous tourists destinations and other travelling services to travelers who visit Singapore frequently. We are also responsible for taking care of the needs and requirements of all the tourists along with customizing specially designed luxury packages for high net worth individuals so that their trips remain etched in their memories forever.
Work in a friendly working environment with good perks.
· Support the operations team at Fayyaz Travels.
· Be the first point of call to welcome visitors, screen and direct phone calls and take messages.
· Organizing and scheduling meetings.
· To provide information on visa requirements and assist with applications in a timely manner.
· Applying for E-Visas and Letter of Invitations.
· To maintain and update corporate client’s profile in the system.
· Updating the company internal intranet / database.
· You’ll be responsible for supporting our Sales & Logistics team with producing contracts/packages.
· Carrying out day-to-day office management duties.
· Responsible for managing post and scheduling couriers.
· Visa applications and organizing travel.
Any other duties and ad-hoc tasks/ projects deemed reasonable by Management.
· Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
· Positive attitude and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
· Strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (as you will be communicating with all
management levels within the business).
· Highly organized, can prioritize and multitask efficiently with excellent time management.
· Initiative and ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
· Computer literacy and ability to learn new tools/programs, proficient with using Microsoft Office 365,
Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· University degree educated (or the relevant experience to compensate) with experience working in
an office role.
· Poly-holder/Diploma in Tourism or Hospitality Management are welcome to apply.
· Must have a strong command of English, both spoken and written.
· Additional language is a plus.
· Be able to integrate into a young and dynamic office environment