150 - 200 USD
Critical Thinking | Spoken and Written English | Multi-task | Due Diligence | Attention to Details
Who are we?
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online marketplace that connects companies and people with great local catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 2000+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong with island-wide coverage.
What we offer:
- Become one of the pioneer members of the Asia’s fastest growing online catering marketplace
- Wide exposure into key aspects of a fast-growing, industry-disrupting startup
- Access to senior management for mentor-ship and guidance for your professional and personal development
- Open and fun company culture with a multicultural team in a newly established office right beside LRT station
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Salary: RM10 per hour; Estimate working hours per week: 16 to 20 hours
What are our shared values?
- Curiosity: We care and inquire about the challenges and needs of our customers
- Clarity: We keep communication crisp, clear, and responsive.
- Collaboration: We win with each other, never alone.
- Transparency: We ensure all relevant information is available – no questions are off limits.
- Ownership: We are responsible and accountable for getting things done
Triggered to know more? Drop us your contact and let's chat!
What are you going to do?
- To join a young and fast-growing startup to solve collaboratively on daily operational challenges
- To liaise with different stakeholders including drivers, restaurants' owners and customers via phone calls and messages during daily operations
- To assist on various strategic projects
What we expect from you?
- Fluent in spoken and written English; Cantonese-speaking ability is an additional advantage
- Familiar with basic PC skills
- Strong communication and organization skills with high attention to details
- Quick and calm thinking under pressure - demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a plus!
- Able to commit on Sunday + 1 weekday (negotiable to fit your schedule); working remotely is possible