Project Management | Others
Property Maintenance | Property Management
We are looking for a part-time property manager to assume responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of a bungalow near Midvalley area (off Jln Klang Lama).
We currently run an Airbnb and would like to have someone to manage the turnover after every guests' stay. We usually have 2 to 3 guests stay per week.
Remuneration: RM 1,000 per month (Part-time)
- Liasing with cleaners for turnover after guests' stay
- Checking of property to ensure all equipments are in proper working order
- Checking for any damages by guests
- Ensure cleanliness of the bungalow
- You will need your own mode of transportation (car/motorcycle) to travel to the property
- You need not be at the property the whole day, only when there are turnovers.
- You are an honest, independent worker
Blackwilder as an organisation draws its capabilities from a team of specialists with varied skillsets from social psychology to computer science.
We are the behind-the-scenes, independent digital mercenaries that marketing agencies go to for 360Â° white-label brand marketing strategy and activation.
Blackwilder uses a data-driven communications strategy by combining critically creative ideation with technical ingenuity. We have only one mission : make money, do it quietly, rinse and repeat.
80% science, 20% art.