2600 - 3400 SGD
Business Development | Corporate Support
Excellent Communication Skills (Spoken and Written) | Community Development
B1G1 is a global Social Enterprise headquartered in Singapore. We now work with over 2,500 businesses from around the world, helping and inspiring them to create a great difference in our world (we’ve already helped them create more than 200 million giving impacts). Together we’re living this belief: B1G1 gives businesses the power to change lives.
We are now seeking a Partnerships Executive who can help us empower, engage and serve our members in greater ways.
This is not a conventional job with the standard job benefits. But if you are the right person, you will love being part of our focused, dynamic team as we achieve our shared goals and grow together with the team. We work with people who want to live their lives doing meaningful work and making a real difference in our world.
Before you apply, you can learn more about our team and culture here: https://www.b1g1.com/businessforgood/careers/
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send in your CV.
Our hiring approach is founded on our team’s DOCARE values and we are committed to delivering a positive experience to each candidate regardless of the outcome. Hence, after you submit your CV, you will hear from us within a week. And throughout the entire process, we’ll do our best to ensure that you won’t wait more than 2 weeks to hear back from us.
To learn more about our hiring process and what to expect, you can read this one-stop guide we’ve prepared for prospective team members: http://bit.ly/jointheb1g1team-onestopguide
Starting Salary Range: S$2,600-S$3,400 (negotiable) depending on the skills, experience and qualifications you have.
Location of Work: Beside One-North MRT Station
General Work Schedule: Mon-Fri (9am-6pm) - adjustable
The role involves the following activities:
- Connecting with and helping business owners globally so that they can effectively incorporate giving into their businesses
- Implementing effective referral and giving campaigns to encourage B1G1 business members to create an even greater impact
- Supporting the development and execution of vibrant regional and global events
- Enhancing member and partner engagement via Social Media
- Helping in ad-hoc tasks for various job functions, including digital marketing and client relationship management
Skills & Experience:
- A fluent and articulate English speaker who can communicate clearly on the phone and on video with people from around the world
- Great writing skills
- Good experience with Social Media
- Fast learner of new tools and systems
Required Mindset & Qualities:
- Service-focused and client-first mindset
- A clear and effective communicator and listener
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently and in remote teams
- Organised person with great attention to detail
- Works well in fast-changing environments with an open mind – not afraid of change
- Passionate about social enterprises and making a difference
Additional skills and experience which are highly valued (not mandatory):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (preferably related to Communications) or extensive experience in Sales and Customer Service
- Experience in B2B client support/engagement
- Good knowledge of social media tools and/or CRM software
- Great sense of aesthetics
- Competent with the Mac operating system
5 - 9
B1G1 (Buy1GIVE1) is a social enterprise that aims to create a world full of giving by running an innovative global giving initiative headquartered in Singapore.
Unlike conventional giving models, B1G1 helps small- and medium-sized businesses achieve more social impact by embedding giving activities into everyday business operations and creating unique giving stories. Every business transaction (and as a result, the business’ day-to-day activity) can impact lives for as little as just one cent.
In the last decade, B1G1 has grown from a tiny idea to a global community of 2,600 business members from around the world creating more than 190 million giving impacts.
We believe that small businesses can change the world in a big way.
To create a world full of giving.
Please see more here https://www.b1g1.com/businessforgood/careers/
Please see more here http://bit.ly/jointheb1g1team-onestopguide