3200 - 4500 SGD
Business Development | Corporate Support
Client Engagement | Community Development | Partnership Development | Sales | Excellent Communication Skills (Spoken and Written)
B1G1 is a global Social Enterprise headquartered in Singapore. We now work with over 2,500 businesses around the world, helping and inspiring them to create a great difference in our world (we’ve already helped them create more than 200 million giving impacts). Together we’re living this belief: B1G1 gives businesses the power to change lives.
We are now seeking a new team member who can help us grow this movement of giving businesses and who can engage and serve our members in greater ways.
This is not a conventional job with the standard job benefits. But if you are the right person, you will love being part of our focused, dynamic team as we achieve our shared goals and grow together with the team. We work with people who want to live their lives doing meaningful work and making a real difference in our world.
Before you apply, you can learn more about our team and culture here: https://www.b1g1.com/businessforgood/careers/
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send in your CV.
Our hiring approach is founded on our team’s ‘DOCARE’ values and we are committed to delivering a positive experience to each candidate regardless of the outcome. Hence, after you submit your CV, you will hear from us within a week. And throughout the entire process, we’ll do our best to ensure that you won’t wait more than 2 weeks to hear back from us.
To learn more about our hiring process and what to expect, you can read this one-stop guide we’ve prepared for prospective team members: http://bit.ly/jointheb1g1team-onestopguide
Starting Salary Range: $3,200-$4,500 depending on the skills, experience and qualifications you have.
Location of Work: Beside One-North MRT Station
General Work Schedule: Mon-Fri (9am-6pm) - adjustable
The role involves the following activities:
- Spearheading the creation, conceptualisation and operation of key sales and movement development strategies
- Ensuring sales strategies support overall company goals
- Coordinating with other regional Partnerships Managers
- Connecting with and helping business owners globally so that they can effectively incorporate giving into their businesses
- Identifying and creating opportunities for strategic alliances and partnerships
- Implementing effective referral and giving campaigns using CRM and other systems
- Supporting the development and execution of vibrant regional and global events
- Enhancing member and partner engagement through various communication channels
Skills & Experience:
- A fluent and articulate English speaker who can communicate clearly on the phone and on video with people from around the world
- Great writing skills
- Experienced and competent with Keynote/PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good experience with Social Media and CRM tools
- Fast learner of new tools and systems
- Highly competent with Mac operating system
Required Mindset & Qualities:
- Outgoing personality, loves connecting with new people and inspiring them
- A clear and effective communicator and listener
- Self-motivated and willing to push boundaries for constant improvement
- Works well with complexity and in constantly evolving environments with an open mind – not afraid of change
- Willing to execute on-the-ground work
- Passionate about social enterprises and making a difference
Additional skills and experience which are highly valued (not mandatory):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (preferably related to Communications) or extensive experience in Sales and Customer Service
- Experience in B2B client support/engagement
- Experience in sales, lead-generation and sales management tools
- Good knowledge of effective data analysis methods
- Great sense of aesthetics
5 - 9
B1G1 (Buy1GIVE1) is a social enterprise that aims to create a world full of giving by running an innovative global giving initiative headquartered in Singapore.
Unlike conventional giving models, B1G1 helps small- and medium-sized businesses achieve more social impact by embedding giving activities into everyday business operations and creating unique giving stories. Every business transaction (and as a result, the business’ day-to-day activity) can impact lives for as little as just one cent.
In the last decade, B1G1 has grown from a tiny idea to a global community of 2,600 business members from around the world creating more than 190 million giving impacts.
We believe that small businesses can change the world in a big way.
To create a world full of giving.
Please see more here https://www.b1g1.com/businessforgood/careers/
Please see more here http://bit.ly/jointheb1g1team-onestopguide