human resources | people
Please apply at http://smrtr.io/WQpn
Lomotif is growing globally and we need a mentally ambidextrous global citizen to support talented people who do amazing things. You have a vest for life and believe people can have fun at work and be amazing together.
Lomotif is social video startup that is kicking ass on the international stage as a Top 10 Photo and Video app in the United States. We're one of the fastest-growing apps with 2 million new downloads every month. With our recent Series A funding, we’re expanding quickly to meet the demands of our accelerating growth and are looking for a People and Culture Specialist to help us redefine what it means to be successful.
What We’re Good At:
- Powering an app that serves millions of users (how often will you find this in a startup?)
- Giving you flexible working hours (not a morning person? Not a problem!)
- Mentoring you, especially because we’d love to watch you grow
- Providing a hip and fun work environment
- Giving you a little something to fight for (a competitive benefits package!)
This position is in Singapore, full-time onsite only.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please tell us in your cover letter:
1) Why you would like to join Lomotif and why you’re a good fit
2) What is one achievement that you are most proud of
3) Your expected start date
We look forward to hearing from you!
As a People & Culture Specialist at Lomotif, a typical day in your life includes:
- Being an advocate (for Lomotif externally and for talent internally)
- Managing the full stack employee lifecycle (Sourcing, Assessing, Managing the interview process, Onboarding, Performance Management, Exit)
- Business Partnership (hiring managers, working with suppliers, platforms)
- Statutory Compliance and contract management
- Culture Building & Office Management
What You’re Good At:
- Bridging relationships (building global networks and communities)
- Networking and cold-calling (don’t be shy!)
- Systems & Process Management (you enjoy maintaining mission critical systems and are able to work with disparate technology silos)
- Fostering bonds with stakeholders and being a confidante to hiring managers
- Arranging outings for the team and forcing us to bond (whether we want to or not!) as well as gauging and resolving disputes among us.
- Being a people-person in general!
A related post-graduate degree would tell us that you’re legit, but other relevant experiences that show you’re a good fit for the job will also be seriously considered.
Join the Singapore-based startup behind Lomotif app!
It's a social video app used by millions of American teens.
We're now building a network so that we can become the go-to platform for sharing personal video moments on mobile.
If building an awesome product and having fun at work is important to you, reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org