SEO | content marketing | online marketing | digital marketing
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal offers personal insurance such as travel, personal accident, motor insurance and business insurance such as group employee benefits, cyber security, directors liability insurance. PolicyPal enables you to buy insurance instantly at affordable premiums with rewards points. Moving forward, the company plans on adding further lines of insurance, and using our blockchain technology to provide proof of insurance and automated claims process.
- Create and deliver original, interesting content that PolicyPal customers are passionate about, on a regular basis
- Collaborate with design teams to produce and create high quality content multimedia content such as images and videos
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Work on projects to grow qualified traffic to our blogs and apply SEO strategies to improve rankings, click-through rate, and engagement.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Help out the marketing team in any areas needed (we’re a family!)
- Proven work experience as a Content marketer
- Exceptional writing, editing, communication, and research skills in English
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience in tracking and monitoring performance of ad campaigns via Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience interpreting, collecting, and analyzing data with good Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Experience coordinating many projects at once, with strong attention to detail
- A growth mindset and a curiosity to learn more about marketing, SEO, business, and the insurance sector
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
PolicyPal is a digital direct insurance broker that serves over 50,000 individuals to buy, manage and optimise their insurance policies. We are also Singapore's first graduate from the Monetary of Singapore's (MAS) fintech regulatory sandbox.
In addition to its own B2C business, PolicyPal has also been operating a second business line, PAL Network, blockchain protocol for insurance industry since 2017. Founded in 2016, PolicyPal currently employs approximately 25 people in its headquarters in Singapore and cooperates with 20 insurance companies in Singapore.
PAL Network (www.pal.network) is one of the fastest growing blockchain startup based in Singapore. We built a dual-layered protocol for financial assets, with the vision to build an ecosystem where individuals and partners can design and customise new financial products.
PAL Network designs insurance and finance solutions onto smart contracts within minutes. Through its APIs, PAL Network empowers its partners to cross-sell relevant insurance products at the point-of-demand, thereby bridging the gap between financial products and customer.
We work hard to make it easy
We built PolicyPal to create a better insurance experience
[C] Clear Communication
Keep the rest of the team in the loop regarding our – tasks and challenges so everyone can understand the progress that the business is making.
Equipped with a strong sense of ownership, we understand the depth of the impact that our actions have on our company’s success. We take great pride in our work and continually seek improvements on our products and services.
Great responsibility requires great resourcefulness. We consistently take the initiative to achieve more with less, making the most out of any opportunity that arises.
We eschew indecisiveness and analysis paralysis. Strong advocates of the "work smart” ethos, we strive to be bold, nimble and effective in this dynamic and fast-changing industry.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch Fridays
- Free flow coffee, tea and water
- Office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- 5-day work week
- Fun, diverse and open-minded coworkers
- Awesome office space at a Central location
- Team support to jumpstart your career and for professional development
- The opportunity to say you're one of the early employees in the company that's going to shake up a big, old-fashioned industry