3500 - 5500 SGDProfit Sharing
Design | UI/UX
user experience | ui design | ux design | design
We are looking for a senior UI/UX designer who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced start-up environment. He/she should be proactive, organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner. Someone who is independent but also able to collaborate in a team environment. You will play a key role in creating visually engaging designs across all major platforms, primarily our website, app and social media channels.
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Create end to end product design flows, wireframes and also prototype
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team
- Rapidly test and iterate your designs using a user-centered design approach
- Iterate web/app design functionalities to ensure an enjoyable and intuitive user experience
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Designing our website components, EDMs, apps, social banners, and other related works
- Creation of high-quality designs for online/offline media (annual reports, newsletters, brochures, posters, digital banners, etc)
- Work closely with the marketing team to create visually engaging designs across all major platforms, primarily our website, app and social media channels.
- Keeping the brand consistency on all developed materials
- Assist in the production of videos for PolicyPal
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) related software, Figma or Sketch App
- Proven experience as UI Designer
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Excellent visual and technical design skills
- A committed team player, self-reliant, responsible, passionate about design, and strives to add value to every project
- Proactive in receiving direction while willing to share ideas and learning experiences
- Proactive and responsive in delivering high-quality works that support the team and the company
- A can-do/make-it-happen attitude and creative judgment
- Background in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia or equivalent
- Basic video-editing skills
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal offers personal insurance such as travel, personal accident, motor insurance and business insurance such as group employee benefits, cybersecurity, directors liability insurance. PolicyPal enables you to buy insurance instantly at affordable premiums with rewards points. Moving forward, the company plans on adding further lines of insurance and using our blockchain technology to provide proof of insurance and automated claims process.
We work hard to make it easy
We built PolicyPal to create a better insurance experience
[C] Clear Communication
Keep the rest of the team in the loop regarding our – tasks and challenges so everyone can understand the progress that the business is making.
Equipped with a strong sense of ownership, we understand the depth of the impact that our actions have on our company’s success. We take great pride in our work and continually seek improvements on our products and services.
Great responsibility requires great resourcefulness. We consistently take the initiative to achieve more with less, making the most out of any opportunity that arises.
We eschew indecisiveness and analysis paralysis. Strong advocates of the "work smart” ethos, we strive to be bold, nimble and effective in this dynamic and fast-changing industry.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch Fridays
- Free flow coffee, tea and water
- Office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- 5-day work week
- Fun, diverse and open-minded coworkers
- Awesome office space at a Central location
- Team support to jumpstart your career and for professional development
- The opportunity to say you're one of the early employees in the company that's going to shake up a big, old-fashioned industry