task management | Office | Google Suite | English | project management | research
Omnilytics is a market intelligence company, providing real-time data and competitor analysis across multiple industries worldwide. This helps them make buying and stocking decisions in the most effective and efficient manner, increasing their sales margins and optimising assortments for revenue & profit. Omnilytics is used by global Fortune 500 companies.
With insights from over 100 million product SKUs across more than 75,000 brands and retailers, Omnilytics allows you to analyse your market & competitor’s offerings by Assortment, Price, Discount, Category, Colour, Size, Options and Strategy so you never miss out on profitable opportunities anymore.
At Omnilytics, we practice flexible work arrangement in a results-oriented work environment. Our team members enjoy a high level of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions and create impact. We cultivate growth, reward effort and celebrate achievements.
In this role, you will be a part of our core People & Operations team and will involve heavily is in the following areas:
- Be a champion in our company culture, and constantly be on the lookout for the new and exciting ways to strengthen the culture
- Assist in day-to-day the daily operations of the department including information management, organisational movements, talent acquisition, employer branding and payroll
- Assist in Office Management tasks
- Plan, manage and coordinate company happiness events: birthdays, anniversaries, recognition and celebrations, team bonding activities and team offsites
We are looking for a People & Operations Intern to us in running day-to-day operations at our Kuala Lumpur office, a quick walk from Mid Valley Megamall.
You'll be a good fit for our team if you posses the following traits:
- Razor-sharp attention to details. Rigour is your middle name. Your take pride on consistency and reliability of your works.
- Strong time and task management skill. You are able to plan and exercise conscious control of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity.
- Tech-savy. In the digitalised world of today, you need to be able to use technology optimally to increase efficiency in your day-to-day tasks. You’re not afraid of learning about new technologies and explore how they can further improve current processes.
- Eager to learn. You are willing to work on all types of assignments and show an eagerness to learn. Sometimes, the tasks that are being assigned to you might not be directly related to your field, however, you take this as an opportunity to learn.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Malay
- Basic knowledge about Human Resources Management is a plus
- Good knowledge about Ms Office and/or Google Suite (Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Able to commit at least 3 months
This is your chance to join us in helping businesses around the world make better decisions with data. Apply now!
Business to business
We are market intelligence.
We provide market analytics for the fashion and beauty industry, so these companies can focus on what's important.
Founded by CEO Kendrick Wong, he leads a dedicated team of data scientists, analysts, engineers and industry experts who share a passion to help brands and retailers grow with market intelligence. From visual merchandisers, marketers to business owners, there's a solution for every need.
With Omnilytics, you are able to see the full view of the current market, with data insights on a selection of over 100 million product SKUs, derived across more than 75,000 brands.
We are dedicated to be the leading platform for fashion and beauty market analytics that delivers reliable data.
We aim to help businesses reduce waste by channeling their resources into what matters. The fashion and beauty industry still rely heavily on just intuition when it comes to the next production, collection or decision. With Omnilytics, we strive to ensure the right matter, whether a trend or bestseller, is prioritised. We validate every option with pure data. This creates the best experience for the customers of the business, which is a victory for us too.
We believe in 4 values: efficiency, speed, accuracy, and passion. We believe in doing more with less, so that time is never wasted. We believe in working fast with precision, as the current market does not wait for anyone. Above all, we strongly believe in passion; it takes more than skills to do what we do.
If the following sounds like you or people you like to work with, we invite you to reach out and be a part of our vision in powering the world by helping businesses make better decisions with data!
- You genuinely believe in the power of data in unlocking business growth
- You are good at gathering facts to inform your opinions and intuitions
- You choose to fail forward by applying your learnings quickly
- You learn quickly, eagerly and proactively
- You embrace problems and challenges as opportunities towards greater excellence
- You are proactive and understand knowing is not enough, you must apply and willing is not enough, you must do
- You are flexible and adaptable towards change
- You speak and write articulately what you are, and are not, trying to do so others are clear on what to expect
- You collaborate effectively with others despite from different backgrounds and cultures (we have team members from 11 different nationalities)
- You are known to be authentic, candid and non-political
- You are disciplined and comfortable navigating a highly autonomous environment (we have no official working hours as we believe that it is not about the hours, starting or ending time, but rather what is the most productive time to produce exceptional work.)