Corporate Support | Customer Service | Technical Support | Public Relations | Project Management | Others
People Services | HR | Events planning
The People Services team is responsible for helping to develop, motivate and retain our team here at ShopBack. We strive to make ShopBack a great place to be; where ShopBackers can call a home away from home; where people are challenged to do their best work and where everyone can take pride in being here.
As a member of this team, you play a critical role in making this happen. Your goal is to ensure that everyone has everything they need in order to do their best work. Whether it is their health and well being or the equipment that they use, you will work with the team to deliver this in-house or working through vendors.
What a typical day might involve:
- Conceptualising, planning and running internal office activities & events to help build strong relationships between people and teams.
- Brainstorming and implementing improvements, both big and small that can make the working experience here better.
- Sourcing, procuring and managing all inventory for ShopBack Singapore (e.g. Company SWAG, electronics & gadgets, pantry etc.).
- Working with the finance team to track and control the budget spend on all purchases.
- Co-ordinating travel schedules between our offices in 8 countries.
- Running the day to day facilities operations.
We’re looking for someone that is:
- Deeply curious and passionate about people and culture.
- Strong at building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders plus enjoys working with people from all walks of life.
- Great at getting things done timely and accurately plus be able to handle ambiguity by prioritising and executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised, have an eye for detail, and be able to preempt needs to deliver best-in-class service.
- Able to embrace and embody our core values #KICKON - Check out https://corporate.shopback.com.
Nice to haves:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in building strong team cultures or have worked in an office/facilities management capacity.
- Relevant knowledge/experience in other areas that you would be happy to make use of here - IT, AV, events planning, teaching, media creation etc.
Prior experience is not required, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Services - Other
250 - 499
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, on a mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. Founded in 2014, ShopBack has since established its online presence in 7 APAC countries and offices in 8 countries.
With more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants onboard, ShopBack counts Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, Zalora and other well-known local and international brands amongst its merchants. With >8 million users and powering 1 order every 3 seconds, we have awarded more than US$30 million in cashback till date. Join us to be part of this mission in creating The Smarter Way.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
Keep It Real
Being open is key in ShpoBack. We take no bullsh*t, share constructive information thoughtfully, accept them and strive to improve. We can be serious too, without taking ourselves too seriously.
Inspire, Not Require
ShopBack leaders build their teams with heart and with balance. They lead by example and stop at nothing to empower, change and form an army of only the best. Top teams self govern with high standards.
"Can't" Is Not An Option
ShopBackers have the courage to face challengers, and the resourcefulness to overcome them. And should we fail, we rise again wise and stronger. Great meaningful work never comes easy.
Killer Team Execution
ShopBackers don't count what we do. We do what counts. We focus on teams to create meaningful impact with speed.
Own the Change You Seek
ShopBack is ours, and no one else's. We ask what we can do rather than what can be done for us. We strive to continuously improve ourselves, our product and our people.
Never Ending Customer Obsession
We must treat consumers, merchants and internal teams as our customers and lifeblood. We must always deliver value to our customers. This is our way or no way.