google analytics | cpc | cpm | sem | adwords | facebook ads | remarketing | ppc
We are looking for a kickass individual to join us. We dgaf whether you have a degree or not. Show us what you can do.
Our digital marketing acquisition roles are the company's performance marketing legends. They identify, design & execute targeted online strategies to build inbound leads. They crunch data for breakfast and orgasms from increased CTR and conversion rates. They excite people with content strategies designed to funnel people down the toilet bowl. Problem solvers, analytical and process driven, our digital marketing team are detailed, analytical and still human.
This will be a highly visible, no bull sh*t role in the team where you'll sit in front of the screen all day.
About The Company
MF is a supply chain solution that helps fast-scaling companies produce and fulfill custom wearables (apparels, carry items, accessories). Our vision is to empower local manufacturers to go global and to make procurement of these services seamless.
MF plays a support role in day-to-day things you take for granted. The carry accessories you get at events and camps, team shirts that you see companies and fnb brands wear, merchandise that you buy from brands and music festivals. Anything with print onto a functional product that you can use is powered by our technology.
In addition to resume, share with us one thing that has made the biggest impact in your life to date.
• Identify, plan and execute digital marketing strategies for paid social, SEO (Content) & SEM campaigns for inbound leads
• Assist in monitoring and daily adjustments of campaigns of paid advertising on Google, Linkedin & Facebook.
• Perform keyword research for SEO, PPC and SEM
• Monitor, evaluate an perform optimisation for content and keyword to improve conversino rates for lead generation.
• Service accounts and guide partners through the ordering process to understand the product better
• You will be given full rein in thinking of out the excel sheet
• At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing for b2b, e-commerce or tech industry
• Knowledge in digital marketing funnels and application of advanced setup functionality with paid ads for social media, SEM and PPC
• A strong understanding of ad formats in Facebook and Google
• Experience in setting up remarketing/retargeting ads
• Experience developing and executing customer acquisition, conversion and engagement strategies
• Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw customer insights from data and use data to support decision-making
MF is a supply chain solution that integrates print suppliers and end-users to empower companies to produce and fulfil print merchandise globally (apparels, carry items, accessories). Our vision is to empower local print manufacturers to go global and to make procurement of these services seamless.
MF plays a support role in day-to-day things you take for granted. The carry accessories you get at events and camps, team shirts that you see companies and fnb brands wear, merchandise that you buy from brands and music festivals like Ultra or freebies that you receive at Zoukout. Anything with print onto a functional product that you can use is powered by our technology.