2500 - 3000 SGD
Creative in coaching young children | Patience | Senses of Urgency | Good Time Management | Tutoring | Strong Command in English | Mentoring
- Supervise and assist CEO’s young children in their schoolwork
- Attend to the school’s matters
- Reinforce appropriate discipline for the children
- Manage and update CEO’s daily schedule
- Arrange for CEO’s travel schedule and logistic
- Any other ad hoc duties that is deem fit by the Management
- To ensure CEO's assigned duties are planned properly
- Interest in tutoring/mentoring/coaching young children in English
- Minimum Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Prior experience as a teacher or Postgraduate Diploma in Education is advantageous.
- Good command in English is required.
- Singaporean or Singapore PR needs to apply