3000 - 4300 SGD
research | presentation | data analysis | calendar management | Personal Assistant
The position will need to provide a full range of administrative and secretarial support to the Company's Director, including administrative services and coordination, calendar management, preparing meeting agendas and presentations etc, communication with internal and external contacts, records maintenance, report generation, general data analysis, and essential research assistance.
Learn more about our company here: http://dotzero.co/
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide Full spectrum of secretarial and admin support to the Directors & senior management
- Maintain senior management’s schedules and calendars.
- To liaise with internal and external parties on all company and personal matters.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, events and conferences.
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation and organize travel itineraries.
- Prioritize correspondence and emails on behalf of the Executive Director.
- To assist on personal errands/assignments for the Executive Director as and when required.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- At least of 3 years of relevant work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Resourceful in getting things done
- Meticulous at work and able to plan work and duties in an organized and detailed manner
- Proficient in English and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Only Singaporeans
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: One North
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please upload an updated copy of your Resume/CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.