450 - 800 USD
Technical Support | Software-system Administrator | System Software Analyst
Technical Background | English | Technical Support | IT Support | IT | Communication Skills
PhishFort is hiring a phishing analyst to help identify and shut down attacks targeting our clients. We have proprietary technology that searches the web for potential attacks. The role of an analyst is to verify whether the attacks are legitimate, and if they are, act swiftly to respond to the offending content down by taking it down.
Our team small and fully remote, with members located across the globe. We are currently hiring within the Asia region to improve our coverage in that timezone. This job is highly time sensitive as delays in processing alerts can directly lead to people losing money.
We have a three month probation period for analysts where we provide in-depth training on how to perform the important role within the company.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who are considered for the role will first receive an online assessment to determine technical competency before undergoing an oral interview. If you do not receive a response from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Investigate alerts generated by our detection system to determine whether the content in question is a live or potential attack.
Initiate takedown requests by communicating with domain registrars, hosting providers, app stores, and third party providers to remove the offending content.
Interact with our clients to receive takedown requests and respond to queries.
Research trends within the collected data by the system.
Develop new methods of identifying malicious content by extending our suite of tools.
- Technical background, preferably a bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or a similar field.
- In-depth knowledge of the internet, registrars, and ISPs is highly advantageous.
- Scripting, development, and automation skills using Python, Powershell, NodeJS, etc.
- Ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated and directed.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to speak and write proficiently in English.
- Ability to receive salary in crypto.