Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
Web | Programming | Coding | PHP
As an intern developer, your role is to assist in writing code for assigned small module. The tasks include researching, writing, testing and communicating to ensure your works fit the system.
- Write, modify, and testing new modules
- Researching about latest news, trend and updates
- Work in team to improve the user experience
- Contribute ideas and strategies to improve current progress
- Good communication skills for both verbal and written English
- Willing to make mistakes and learn from them
- Well verse in programming language especially in PHP. If you know other languages, it will be an advantage.
- Prefer team work
- Willing to learn new skills/knowledge
- Willing to take up new challenges
- Attentive to details
Posgi's vision is to sustain a system for young Malaysians to work from home, at their own timing, earn a living using their digital skills. The problem that we want to solve is the communication barriers, high paper workloads, payment system, health care, and financial planning.
Our customers are entrepreneurs who want to outsource several tasks but don't want to hire full-time employees.
To provide a platform for the young workforce to work smartly.
- Empower team members to be their best at their field
- Develop individuals to learn and grow
- Work in a team
If you are thinking to challenge yourself to grow and learn, Posgi is a work place for you.