12 - 30 USD
graphic design | adobe | powerpoint
- We are a community of highly qualified talent, not an open freelancer platform
- We believe that the future of online work is fair, friendly and meritocratic, and provides equal opportunities for people across the world - and we're taking a leading role in building that future
- We are a fast-growing San Francisco-based startup, with solid funding from highly reputable Silicon Valley-investors
- Konsus is the worlds' fastest on-demand design service, and we offer Graphic Design, Web Design, Presentation Design and Visual Identity Design
- We have a fully remote set-up with freelancers in more than 50 countries
- Businesses around the world send us projects that are given to our team members based on availability
- Unlike any other online workplace, Konsus offers a long term career path as well as product specialization
- The Konsus application process is highly competitive, we receive several hundred applications per month
We are looking for experienced Graphic Designers with an eye for modern design that can work with or want to invest in learning PowerPoint
No need to spend time looking for work or discussing with clients, you will receive a constant flow of projects while others take care of the administrative work
As part of our Specialist team, your job will be to work on projects across all our Graphic Design Services and PowerPoint Services
We work for premium corporate clients including large global corporations. We learn our client's style preferences and develop their branding
Be part of dedicated client teams responsible for building long-lasting client relationships, and a community of top-tier specialists that work, learn, build and have fun together
Work from wherever you want
Be available to work a minimum of 25-30 hours per week
- Graphic Design and/or PowerPoint experience in a professional business context
- Excellent design skills and understanding of modern style conventions and techniques
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Always deliver pixel-perfect quality on time and on budget
- Interest in learning and sharing about new design trends and tools
- Fast and stable internet connection
- Be available once committing to a project
- You get paid by Konsus two times per month for all the hours you work
- When on a project, you must be available until completion
If you think Konsus is the place for you, we would love to hear from you! Please note that we receive many applications for this position and reply times will therefore vary. We screen applications continuously and will reach out to you as soon as we can after you have completed the assessments.
Please apply directly through this link:
Services - Other
100 - 249
Konsus delivers on-demand design services to premium corporate clients, primarily in the US. Konsus revolutionizes online work by building highly innovative tech and automation that enables a globally distributed team of freelancers to work together much more efficiently than a conventional professional service. By building data-driven and automated processes unlike any other existing platform, we create the fair and efficient future of online work where everyone have the same opportunities, regardless of where in the world they live.
Client projects are automatically allocated to a distributed team of freelancers based on skill and availability. We get started in 30 minutes with 12-hour turnaround, and as such integrate fully with our clients' daily workflows. Most of our larger clients have a monthly Konsus subscription where they get access to a dedicated project manager and a dedicated design team that ensures consistency and 24/7 availability. Konsus is built specifically for business professionals that value security, compliance, and consistent quality.
Founders and core team members come from McKinsey, Amazon, Expedia, Zalora, as well as leading design agencies and consultancies. Our global team of 110 project managers, designers, and art directors are spread across more than 40 countries.
Konsus was part of Y Combinator W2016 and is funded by reputable Silicon Valley investors such as Freestyle Capital, High Alpha, Sam Altman, Slack Fund, Liquid 2 Ventures, Acequia Capital, and others, as well as Norwegian Alliance Venture.
Our clients are primarily based in the US, and include a number of Fortune 500 companies as well as hundreds of other leading brands and institutions such as Cisco, Toyota, Salesforce, Vans, HP, Accel Partners, Major League Baseball, Singapore Government and others.
Create 1000,000 online jobs!
Open, transparent, happy community with a lot of fun.
Want to join us in building the fair and meritocratic future of work where everyone has equal opportunities regardless of where they live? We're looking for talent with a passion for people, design, code, or business to join our core team. Check out our open jobs, or just reach out if you want to talk to us!