Business Development | Customer Service | Technical Support | Full-stack Developer
Arcadier is a multi-award winning technology company which recently won the Emerging Enterprise Awards 2016, the SITF Best Innovative Start-up (Early Stage) 2016 awards and Fast Moving Companies 2017. It is one of Singapore's top technology companies to watch!
Headquartered in Singapore, Arcadier have offices in London, Las Vegas, Sydney and Manila with a team of 60 employees, Arcadier is the first organisation in the world to provide a DIY “off-the-shelf” marketplace technology that would enable anyone with a marketplace idea be able to build one within minutes, no coding needed and no developers needed.
Fully hosted like any SaaS offering, the product is highly intuitive and easy to use at an affordable monthly rate with no lock-in. Arcadier marketplaces supports most marketplaces and sharing economy ideas, from retail marketplaces, rental marketplaces, space marketplaces, professional services marketplaces.
Arcadier's next area of growth focus would be to grow its Enterprise Business and to secure large Marketplace projects from multinational companies (MNC), financial institutions, governments and NGOs seeking to create marketplaces to augment their business. Arcadier is currently seeking to attract a self-motivated, highly responsible business development manager with a love for Tech to develop new sales and build a team in the following areas: lead development and win new clients.
As a Pre-sales engineer at Arcadier, you will collaborate with the business team by acting as a technical expert in customer presentations. In addition, you determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as a liaison between the sales/business development and engineering groups. You also respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions. You then must coordinate the transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation engineering once contracts have been awarded.
- Maintain a current understanding of the technology of Arcadier - Core features, APIs, SDKs, Plug-In architecture.
- Create and maintain Arcadier's API documentation on Postman.
- Create and maintain repositories on GitHub which serve as reference/example code/open-source for Arcadier's developer community.
- Create Proof Of Concepts (POCs) in the form of :
- Standalone apps
- Arcadier Plug-Ins
- Web pages
- Being able to fully develop apps and solutions when required.
- Keep track of customizations, apps, or sample code that have been deployed to a client's production environment.
- Support external developers in their queries concerning:
- How to use Arcadier's APIs, SDKs, and Plug-Ins.
- Advice on which of Arcadier's tech stack should be used during solution designing.
- Work with the internal business development team to :
- Help the BD team understand Arcadier's technology from a commercial point of view.
- Assess the feasibility of solutions.
- Assess the complexity of client requirements.
- Communicate and come up with proposals with internal engineering/product team when:
- A new feature is required.
- An enhancement is required.
- A bug has been reported and prioritized.
• Become an expert on Arcadier’s APIs and how to best integrate with them.
• Own and drive relationships with external technical audiences of all kinds — from engineer to CTO — to understand business objectives and translate requirements into solutions.
• Interface directly with our largest users’ technical teams, serving as their primary technical point of contact during integration.
• Create technical content (sample code, demos, etc.) to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices.
• Work with Arcadier's product teams to address customer feedback and improve our product, or if necessary, getting your hands dirty and building solutions yourself.
You should be:
• A great verbal and written communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• A capable engineer, with a strong technical generalist background and experience building web or mobile applications.
• Experienced in full-stack development and software architecture patterns, able to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other.
• Comfortable with code-level debugging.
• Interested in solving open-ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking.
• Experienced working across the sales lifecycle and driving outcomes in a customer-facing environment.
- Good understanding of the following frameworks and libraries: jQuery, Node.js, React.js, Bootstrap.
- Complete understanding of APIs, preferably RESTful.
- Experience in the following tools - Postman, GitHub, Git, Katalon.
- Ability to read and understand the documentation of 3rd parties.
- Able to empathize with users of all experience levels and see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
Business To Business
50 - 99
Arcadier is a multi-award winning cool technology start-up company which recently won the Emerging Enterprise Awards 2016 and the Best Innovative Start-up (Early Stage) 2016 awards, Millennial 20-20 Commerce Enabler Awards 2017.
Headquartered in Singapore, Arcadier has offices in Sydney, Manila with a team of 30 employees, Arcadier is the first organisation in the world to provide a DIY off-the-shelve marketplace technology that would enable anyone with a marketplace idea be able to build one within minutes, no coding needed and no developers needed.
To create connected communities where people discover, learn, trust and trade easily.
We’re often exposed to great business ideas from local and global customers. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or an established brand who wants to improve lives and economies around you, we go above and beyond in creating our marketplace software to deliver satisfaction to our partners.
We dare to venture deep into the digital world and create something that’s going to shake the status quo on the internet. Looking at the supply and demand in the market, we are constantly pushing boundaries in what we do to support the collaborative economy.
At Arcadier, we often ask ourselves, “How could it be done better?” We’re doing everything we can to make sure we reach a solution. Along the way we’re doing our best to have fun, and to learn a few things too. We look forward to walking alongside you as a member of our community, and in building a successful marketplace to change the world together.
What we value
Working at Arcadier is more than just receiving paychecks and enjoying awesome perks. It’s about shaping the world for the better. Create opportunities for millions of women and men around the world, improve local economies, inspire artists, and bring communities together.
Who we’re looking for
At Arcadier, our focus is to empower entrepreneurs, communities, and companies all around the globe. We are a passionate team working to turn ideas into reality, and we do it well. We’re looking for someone to take their creativity to the next level and create something that can make a difference.