2500 - 3800 SGD
CRM | NETWORK | ERP
Trakomatic specializes in using Advanced Video Analytics for Visitor Counting, Path Tracking, Facial-based Age & Gender Estimation and Re-identification for various stakeholder to optimize their manpower allocation and operation efficiency.
Our analysis of the data helps business owners from Retail, Banking, Tourism and Transportation industry to make smarter, data-driven decisions. We enable the traditionally âdumbâ CCTV devices to become "smart" sensors. Our mission is to develop innovative and useful technologies, in order to improve the capabilities of businesses and lives of people in the communities that we operate in.
- · Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the Regional BD
- · Proactively scopes the smart video analytic for human behaviour analytics solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers' met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- · Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support
- · Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- · Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- · Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- · Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates/executives in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- · Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Min. Diploma from Computer Engineering/Computer Science faculty or related diplomas/degrees.
- · Good Knowledge in Network Architecture, CCTV solutioning, Microsoft Server, SQL Server, Cloud hosting strategies, Failover and Backup strategy solutioning and API structuring.
- · Knowledge in IOT, Data Analytics, CRM, ERP tool architecture is a bonus.
- · Minimum 2 years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or
- · Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- · Excellent organization skills and good listening skills
- · Proven ability to multi task and prioritize under pressure
- · Project management experience a distinct advantage
- · Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to
- replicate this in a commercial setting
- · Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
- · Comfortable working with hosting technologies including Windows and Linux based server systems
- · Strong interest in Internet technologies (IoT and general network infrastructure)
Trakomatic is one of South East Asia's fastest growing startups. Our mission is to digitize Planet Earth. We specialize in cutting-edge video analytics technologies that equip global businesses big or small with people counting, tracking and facial recognition analysis solutions. Our clients access our comprehensive dashboard which provides real-time overviews, campaign management, automated weekly reports, alters & notifications which can be integrated easily with POS (Point of Sales system), CRM, staff rostering data and third party system through our API (application programming interface).
Our analysis and insights enable business leaders and practitioners from a diverse range of verticals including Retail, Banking, Government and Transportation, to make smarter data-driven decisions.
We are looking for highly motivated team players that can join our growing team. We'd love to hear from you.