Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
Agile | Python | VueJS | ReactJS | PHP | Laravel
Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, passionate, dynamic and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves. Join us and help us drive iPrice’s continued success, our monthly double-digit growth, and be a part of a diverse environment which combines the talent and insights of the 7 countries we that are operating in!
- Organization backed by world class investors like Line, Ventura and 500 Start-ups
- Management team comprised of international managers with experience from world-class organizations
- Performance focused culture championing ownership, transparency and open communication
- Diverse colleagues (25 nationalities and counting)
- Coaching and world-class trainings with access to key experts in your field
- An inspiring role model software engineers want to follow. leads by example and influences not only engineers but also product people, upper management and business stakeholders.
- Actively seek out difficult impediments to our efficiency as a team, propose and implement solutions that will enable the entire team to iterate faster.
- Solve technical problems of the highest scope and complexity for your team.
- Exert significant influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of your team.
- Shepherd the definition and improvement of our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Provide leadership and mentor in engineering best practices to help engineers grow in their technical responsibilities and remove blockers to their autonomy, including agile development methodologies, service architectures, and design patterns.
- Collaborates and pairs with other product team members to ensure scalability, reliability, maintainability and security of our services are best in class. This includes accountability for performance, availability management, capacity planning and security.
- Drive innovation on the team with a willingness to experiment and to boldly confront problems of immense complexity and scope.
- Confidently ship large features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Write clean, maintainable, documented code using best engineering practices in the industry (design patterns (OOP, SOLID, etc), TDD, peer review, CI, automated testing etc.).
- A Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject
- 10+ years of relevant experience developing complex and scalable web based applications on tight schedules in a company known for best-in-class products.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with technology stacks like Laravel or equivalent, as a full stack developer with proven experience in PHP and ReactJS / VueJS.
- 2+ years of extensive, hands-on development experience with Microservices Architecture.
- Experienced in test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Deep experience with the latest NoSQL database technologies like Elasticsearch and Cassandra.
- Deep knowledge in software design principles and their practical uses (OOP, SOLID, etc).
- Proven track record of a technical lead/architect with high volume products.
- Hands-on experience building applications using Python 3 and libraries from the related ecosystems
- Hands-on experience in Big Data software development technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka) and exposure to resource/cluster management technologies.
- Familiar with modern architectural patterns of highly scalable systems like horizontal scaling and queueing systems
- Unmatched attention to detail when it comes to optimizing performance of backend processes and services, never satisfied with the smallest annoyances
- Expert in Amazon Web Services, container technologies (Docker) and deployment frameworks (Terraform, Ansible)
- Familiar with best practices in Development Lifecycles, Source Control tools like Git, familiarity with the Linux command line interface.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience working in a multi-national environment with agile methodologies (SCRUM, LESS).
- Life-long learner mindset, with avid attention to new technology stacks, tooling and engineering trends
- Awesome written and oral communication skills with the ability to talk up and down the business i.e. across different stakeholders (technical and non-technical)