20000 - 30000 HKD
Quixotee is an on-demand video streaming service designed to provide high-school students access to our high-quality knowledge lectures at any time. With a structured knowledge path and high diversity of video selection, we offer the finest education even at 2am.
Quixotee is revolutionizing education. We believe that the future of education should be world-class, engaging, personalized, and diversified no matter what; we have an unwavering commitment to empowering students all over the world to master any knowledge.
Quixotee is an engineering company working on next-generation solutions for education. The Quixotee Operations Team provides seamless, best-in-class help to our teachers and learners around the world. Our product needs to handle and organize knowledge under rapid growth; our goal is to ensure a seamless day-to-day operation, cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and help teams to drive strategic partnerships and initiatives. We enable the success of our Operations team by providing learners and teachers easy access to comprehensive support when they need it, and to make sure learners can learn anytime anywhere. We are looking for an Operations Manager to help driving our team from goal setting to perfect execution. As an Operations Manager, you will help to identify and implement solutions on all operational challenges. You will support the leadership team by creating the tracking and impact measurement behind the product as we continue to push humanity forward.
- Amplify the efforts of our executive team and help implementing solutions on top operational challenges.
- Help building a core team and organizing team building exercises, internal communications framework, and making the team more efficient.
- Manage individual project priorities and deadlines.
- Collect information on and communicate user pain points and issues.
- Develop, implement and prioritize Operational Plans from leadership to ensure a seamless daily operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ Year of experience in Operations, Management or similar demanding role.
- Experience working in the technology industry or a high-paced, rapid growth environment.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate them in verbal and written Chinese and English.
- Willing to help in designing intuitive visualizations and User Experience.
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for your work, tolerance for ambiguity in a fast-paced setting, and a positive attitude.
- You care deeply about web technologies, consumer technology products, design or education.
- Willing to work with our awesome team in Hong Kong.
*Confident and talented fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: Quixotee does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Quixotee employees or any other company location. Quixotee is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.