Data Management | Analytics | Planning | Inventory | Procurement
The responsibilities of this role include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers as well as to manage the administrative operations in the office. This position operates with a significant amount of independence and the personnel is expected to exercise exceptional judgement to organise a high volume of work that includes procurement, inventory management and general administration. Discretion and tact are required in dealing with confidential and sensitive information and communications.
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Manages schedules of stock deliveries and shipments to organise operations
- Process stock transfer and adjustments with proper documentation and approval before proceeding for postings and follow up on any outstanding matters.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Manage office utilities and supplies
- In charge of all office administrative scope
- Attention to detail
- Office management
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Important traits: Persistent, meticulous, highly organised, tactful, committed and reliable
- BSc degree in business administration, supply chain management, logistics or accounts