Corporate Support | UI/UX | Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Software-system Administrator | Project Management | System Software Analyst
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the archaic world of traditional real estate, logistics and operations. We are building co-storage, co-warehousing, co-working, co-operating and more. Spaceship is backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors. Visit us at www.spaceship.com.sg
The product team is responsible for connecting the product and engineering team with the rest of the company, and our users. Being a master at creating and fixing processes, launching and iterating new features and functionalities, while maintaining constant communication between our users, business teams and technology team, you will bring some magic on tactical issues that need addressing immediately and, shape the future of our products.
Join us as we accelerate our growth in SE Asia and expand into new businesses. If you are looking for a challenging role with the opportunity for accelerated learning, and want to deliver amazing experiences to our customers, this may be the role for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Define, build and evolve product across our lead generation, logistics, and customer experience modules
- Drive and own projects from definition to roadmap planning to design of new products and features, to launch and iterate.
- Conduct in-depth market and product research, gather and create PRDs, produce user stories, work flows, low-fi wireframes, data tables, etc
- Take a project management role, manage resources and collaborate with engineers and cross-functional teams with well defined sprints and company aligned forward-looking plans
- Source, research, and implement integrations with third party software/platforms
- Min 2 years experience in product development and related fields
- Software engineering / logistics / ecommerce background is a plus
- Shipped product and know what details matter at each stage of the development process
- Prototyping is a key part of your tool set. You are proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Balsamiq, Indesign, Zeplin, Unbounce and the likes
- Strong writing and communication skills to create product requirement documents and communicate this with the relevant stakeholders
- Experience in project management and understand the importance of scoping, prioritisation and timelines
Services - Other
20 - 49
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the traditional world of real estate. We are backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors who believe in the same thing as us - that the old way needs to change.
We are currently at the stage of accelerating our growth and are launching new businesses across SE Asia.
Our mission is to re-invent traditional real estate and build the city of the future. We are building co-warehousing, co-fulfilment, on-demand storage, services and more. Working with real estate, people, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large companies, our goal is to create an ecosystem of convenience, flexibility and shared resources to shape the future of how people live, work, and operate.
Join us if you like to work in a fast growing startup, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve, and rapidly advance your career - all while working in a dynamic and fun environment.