Looking to immerse yourself right at the heart of the start-up ecosystem? You are looking at the “next big thing”. Since our inception in 2014 as a B2B company, Oddle has been a leading force in offering the best-in-class enterprise software that transforms how restaurants participate in the online revolution and how people order food online.
With Oddle, you can be part of creating the most exciting user experiences for people all over the world. With more than 60 people across our offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Taipei, we strive to be world-changing and continue blazing the trail - creating the most exhilarating food ordering consumer experiences and improving business decisions through data.
An intuitive and seamless food ordering system for our users is what we constantly seek to provide. We take convenience and engagement to a whole new level. As one of the world’s most transformative start-ups, we ensure that food ordering will never be the same again.
By joining our Product team, you will, together with the team, lead and drive strategy and vision for the product, as well as oversee the development and management of product roadmaps based on that strategy.
What you will do:
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Coordinate with the Engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements (ROI, Cost Benefit Analysis etc)
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- 3+ years experience is a relevant or similar position
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies (intermediate level)
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Jira
- Knowledge of design tools, such as Invision and Sketch
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Data-driven with strong analytical and critical thinking
- Visionary and obsessed about product development
- Open-minded and adaptable to changes
If you are driven and want to make an impact, we want to speak to you. Drop us your resume now and we'll get back to you soon.
50 - 99
Every year, 60% of restaurants fall off the market. New names get lost in the sea of competition. To come up on top, restaurants must explore innovative ways to grow. Instead of expanding brick-and-mortar store space, many restaurants have turned to offering food delivery to lift their sales.
However, managing delivery operations is hard work. Customised solutions are too expensive. Cheap solutions are inadequate. Concerns on lowering operating costs make it harder for restaurants to get to the next level.
Being restaurateurs ourselves, we understand this. That's why we started Oddle. We want to make it easy for restaurants to engage, manage and grow their F&B business through an all-in-one online ordering system.
Staying competitive is not going to get easier, but it will get smarter. With Oddle, restaurants can truly take their F&B business to the next level.
To enable F&B businesses to grow and manage their brands through an all-in-one, integrated and cost-effective solution.
We aim to build a sustainable ecosystem that will take the F&B industry into the future.
Intellectual Curiosity: At Oddle we are curious, and we have a hunger to consistently learn. We are very open to ideas and innovation
Authenticity: We treasure the concept of intrinsic motivation. We encourage genuine conversations and constructive debates
Resilient: We are a team of hard-working individuals that strive to get the job done in the best possible manner. We are committed to high quality work.
Reflective: Personal Growth is about being aware of one's strength and weaknesses. We are obsessed about improving ourselves.
Adaptable: Being in a startup requires flexibility and being agile to changes that would bring impact
Fun Loving: We are very serious about work and our goals, but beneath our professional exterior, we are really a bunch of people who love to have fun.