NegotiatedEquity Profit Sharing
Scrum | Agile
Thinking about doing starting a company but not sure whether you are cut for it?
Why not work for a startup? In this role you'll get a real life experience for juggling multiple responsibilities but without a financial risk associated with starting up your own business.
After in this role for few months, if you like what we do, you believe in what we do (and you are good in in this role), we can certainly offer a full-time job with generous stock-options.
- Taking up the ScrumMaster role for the development team. You need to keep track of the development and bug-tracking.
- To be the single point of contact for customers to manage the service contract.
- Manage a project from start (travel to China for production) to the end (travel to client's location for deployment).
- Singaporean. Or Singapore PR with a passport that enables you to travel easily to China, US, Europe and Australia.
- Able to travel internationally on quick notice.
- Tech-savvy. Have a broad technical understanding of software development (e.g. you wrote code before), cloud hosting (e.g. you've spun an instance in AWS before) and IoT hardware (e.g. you've made simple Arduino based toy project).
- You can work in flexible timing (our development team and clients are distributed globally in multiple timezones)
- Self-motivated & detail-oriented individual that possesses excellent time management and organisational skills.
CryoWerx is a funded, fast-growing retail technology company. We offer a turn-key solution for retailers, like restaurant, to extend their sales 24/7 with less / no manpower using Automated Retail Kiosk.
Feed the world with better food sustainably