Hypotenuse AI is a Y Combinator-backed Machine Learning start-up that automatically generates written content for e-commerce companies. It is out to transform the e-commerce storefront by personalizing the experience for individual shoppers using machine learning.
We are a passionate team with experienced founders from a background in big tech companies, AI research and e-commerce. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges to drive the future of e-commerce and content, come join our team!
More about us on TechCrunch.
At Hypotenuse, we empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and have the drive to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced start-up environment.
The Business Development team will help to scale Hypotenuse regionally and globally. If you like communicating with people, negotiations and are hungry to drive new business avenues, this role is for you.
- Be part of a new team driving the business development efforts in Hypotenuse AI
- Conduct market research and analyse data to pinpoint new businesses, key customers and market opportunities
- Evaluate, negotiate and acquire key partners that would support the company’s
- business plan and goals
- Understand the needs and expectations of customer groups, ideate and execute tailored strategies to drive adoption of product and establish positive long-term relationships
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across tech, marketing and sales to support internal initiatives
- Self-starter with a bias for action to get things done, and isn’t discouraged by failure or mistakes
- Excellent oral and written communication competency, comfortable with negotiations and interacting with top decision makers
- Strong affinity for critical-thinking, problem-solving, and result-orientation
- Motivated and committed, always ready to take up new challenges and responsibilities
- Data driven, meticulous and able to multitask under pressure
- Fast learner who can adapt quickly to changes and work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience in start-ups, or in a business development / account management role (ideally in tech or e-commerce) is a plus