3000 - 5000 SGD
SEO content marketing | Google Webmaster Tools | Bing Webmaster Tools | Google Analytics | Google Adwords Keyword Planner | SEO tools | data analytics/visualisation tools | Tableau
Quilt.AI creates empathy at scale between organizations and the billions of people on the planet. As a research company, we uncover cultural meaning in big human data to design positive change and impact at scale. We merge machine learning with human, cultural intelligence. Our team of anthropologists, engineers and designers develop dynamic models and maps from the billions of data points generated from digital behaviour.
Roles & Responsibilities
Working closely with Product and Technology teammates, you will be responsible for developing product marketing messaging and campaigns based on features and data. With concise writing and clarity of thought, you will be able to distill complex features and case studies into interesting thought pieces and social content. You are meticulous with an extreme attention to detail. You will continuously monitor and track SEO performance and develop improvement plans through conceptualising article ideas, writing engaging articles, and executing search engine optimised website content, blog posts, promotional copies and other forms of content.
What you will bring to Quilt.AI
- 1 to 5 years of writing experience in SEO content marketing and product market campaign
- Experience with at least 2 of the following tools: Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords Keyword Planner, or any other or any other relevant SEO tools
- Experience writing with SEO best practices, such as performing keyword research, with appropriate usage of keywords and hyperlinks in copy
- An excellent command of English, editing, spelling, and grammar
- Able to adapt writing tone and style according to industry and market needs
- Strong project management to drive actions and manage multiple content projects at the same time
Please submit 3 to 4 samples of your previous work along with your CV
Preferred (Additional requirements which are not necessary prerequisites)
- Writing experience in a technology-related field, especially for a consumer product
- Understanding of data analytics and visualization tools (Microsoft Excel and/or Tableau)