4000 - 6000 SGDEquity
product management | product development | product design | user experience design | user interface design | ux | ui
MindFi's mission is to build positive and productive workplaces with greater mental wellbeing. Through our family of apps and services, we're helping companies to build a more mindful workplace culture for their employees around the world, gives them access to practical and relevant wellbeing tools, connects them with supportive peers or professionals, and helps employers and leaders to develop more sustainable people-centric programs and policies. We are a fast-growing, seed-stage technology startup managed by a team of technology veterans from Silicon Valley and Asia, funded by prominent angel investors in Singapore and our products have been featured by Apple, BBC, Forbes, SCMP. More information at www.mindfi.co
This is a full-time product designer role that will work inside a scrum team of 5 including a product manager, frontend and backend developers. We follow a bi-weekly scrum development process and use tools such as Trello, Slack, Zeplin, Figma, Sketch for product development.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Conduct product discovery with an intellectual curiosity and uncover insights that we can directly apply to our business priorities.
- Develop and test user needs, interaction flows, prototypes and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Prepare and solicit feedback from cross-functional team members or clients for design ideas to internal teams and key stakeholders
- With continuous product ideation and discovery, always seek better options for users with understanding business or compliance constraints
Skills & Qualifications:
- A degree in Interactive Media, Industrial Design, Product Development / Management, or any related field, is preferred but not required
- Have relevant design experience at a technology-based, product-driven company
- Great communication and presentation skills. Excellent in story-telling (you should be able to walk your audience through the problem you are solving, the user journey and the approaches you take)
- Self-motivated and takes initiative to be part of the project. Understand that “done is better than perfect”.
- Hands-on designer who is able to create clean, high-fidelity mockups, flows, and prototypes often with ambiguous requirements
- Must have a design portfolio that demonstrates design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of B2B sales, mindfulness or mental health industry is a plus