Illustrator | Graphic Design | UI | UX
As a Product Designer, your goal is to deliver the best experience and value a user can get out of Supahands. With the users’ best experience in mind, you should be empathic with a deep understanding of user-centred design. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive. You will be reporting to the Head of Product whilst working with different teams across the company.
- Create and design solutions with empathy and the human user in mind.
- Map out and conduct research with stakeholders and users to enable product improvements.
- Build tools for our internal team, clients and SupaAgents.
- Create stand design assets for Supahands including concepts for marketing materials both online and print, social media graphics, EDMs, print materials, etc.
- Work with our development team to build and continually improve the Supahands web app.
- Liaise with internal and external marketing teams to ensure the brand is presented beautifully across all channels.
- Provide design advice and recommendations to the Supahands team.
- Actively engage web and mobile design trends as well as emerging technologies, particularly usability and how design affects the customer experience.
- Constantly pushing your limits and searching for opportunities to become better.
- Your obsession over details and excitement to polish until your work is pixel-perfect.
- Knowledgeable in User Centred Design processes and Design Thinking.
- Experience with design tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Invision.
- Familiar with Lean UX, Lean Startup, Agile principles.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- We love making things beautiful and hope you feel the same.
- A deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- You have a highly refined aesthetic sense and can both work within and expand the Supahands style.
- An understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical.
- Ability to think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent.
All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands and we want to channel these values through all aspects of our product.