1000 - 1000 SGD
Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers
As a product development and management intern, you will assist the product manager & the pre-sales engineer from product conception to product development to launch. You will assist in the development of Arcadier’s product that stresses on users’ needs and user experience, while at the same time make good business sense.
By joining our Product team, you will, together with the team, lead and drive strategy and vision for the product, as well as support the software development work of Arcadier's products.
• Understand and translate Arcadier’s vision and goals into the product design
• Understand the technology up to the APIs and basic architecture to be able to contribute in solution designing/testing.
• Clarify and understand company vision as well as product objectives and requirements from the business development team.
• Assist in working with product team to help execute the product vision and strategy, in line with the overall company vision and strategy.
• Assist in lining product goals with organisational/product goals
• Undertake in-depth desktop research to ascertain what the market requires and not require in terms of the product features and functionalities
• Assist in determining the metrics to measure the success of the product
• Assist in the software development (coding) of the product.
• Assist in conducting detailed quality assurance test with the team before launch
• Assist conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with testers, listen to feedback and implement changes as necessary
• Gather data from metrics after launch and make recommendations to the product manager to improve on the product.
• Understand the market and take various factors into consideration to help make the most appropriate decision for the product.
• Assist in conducting user research with the team via interviews and shadowing to gain an in-depth knowledge of who will be using the product
• Assist in building the product on customer empathy and stresses on user experience.
• Be the users’ voice during product decision making
• 2nd or 3rd or 4th year undergraduates in engineering, computer science, businesses management or ecommerce operations
• Must possess basic and good knowledge of how RESTFUL APIs work
• Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills
• Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
• Knowledge of MS Work, Excel and Powerpoint (especially) is a plus
• Enjoys working in a Silicon Valley styled internet start-up culture with requires a “hands on” attitude.
• MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT AT LEAST 3 MONTHS FULL TIME INTERNSHIP
• MUST BE A SINGAPORE CITIZEN
Business To Business
50 - 99
Arcadier is a multi-award winning cool technology start-up company which recently won the Emerging Enterprise Awards 2016 and the Best Innovative Start-up (Early Stage) 2016 awards, Millennial 20-20 Commerce Enabler Awards 2017.
Headquartered in Singapore, Arcadier has offices in Sydney, Manila with a team of 30 employees, Arcadier is the first organisation in the world to provide a DIY off-the-shelve marketplace technology that would enable anyone with a marketplace idea be able to build one within minutes, no coding needed and no developers needed.
To create connected communities where people discover, learn, trust and trade easily.
We’re often exposed to great business ideas from local and global customers. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or an established brand who wants to improve lives and economies around you, we go above and beyond in creating our marketplace software to deliver satisfaction to our partners.
We dare to venture deep into the digital world and create something that’s going to shake the status quo on the internet. Looking at the supply and demand in the market, we are constantly pushing boundaries in what we do to support the collaborative economy.
At Arcadier, we often ask ourselves, “How could it be done better?” We’re doing everything we can to make sure we reach a solution. Along the way we’re doing our best to have fun, and to learn a few things too. We look forward to walking alongside you as a member of our community, and in building a successful marketplace to change the world together.
What we value
Working at Arcadier is more than just receiving paychecks and enjoying awesome perks. It’s about shaping the world for the better. Create opportunities for millions of women and men around the world, improve local economies, inspire artists, and bring communities together.
Who we’re looking for
At Arcadier, our focus is to empower entrepreneurs, communities, and companies all around the globe. We are a passionate team working to turn ideas into reality, and we do it well. We’re looking for someone to take their creativity to the next level and create something that can make a difference.