800 - 800 SGD
Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Project Management
Arcadier is looking for a smart, hard-working, technically proficient and customer focused product management intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will bring an ability to set technical competency and strong project management skills. S/he will support the definition of and of building innovative products that will enhance our PaaS capabilities, but solve ‘real world’ customer problems – working with our clients.
- Research and identify opportunities to build products that will expand the breadth of our proprietary products, while creating thoughtful integrations with external systems.
- Write business requirements and user scenarios documents based on intimate knowledge of existing products and processes.
- Able to interpret technical documents such as Restful API Libraries, Sandboxes as well as proficient in supporting the development of these documents with new APIs.
- Work cross-functionally with software development engineers, designers, business teams, and external partners to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery.
- Work closely with other Product Managers and business stakeholders to prioritize and focus efforts given multiple, competing opportunities
- Assist in defning the long-term product roadmap
- Ensure clear communication and coordination across business and development teams.
- Conduct business analysis, including monitoring, and reporting.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- An ownership mentality. This individual must be a champion for his/her products, working diligently to identify the most impactful opportunities to improve production processes.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communication, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and an ability to navigate through complex and changing business requirements.
- An ability to quickly understand and solve complex technical and business problems.
- Undergraduate in bachelor's degree in computer sciences/engineering (or related field)
- Diploma students in computer sciences will also be considered
- Some knowledge in the use of Restful APIs
- Ability to read and write in good English (strong command of English language)
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment, with a demonstrated ability to translate needs of internal customers (and potentially external customers) into product requirements
- Able to support in the development of product technical documentation
- An ability to problem-solve, and scope product/business requirements
MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK IN SINGAPORE (EXISTING SG BASED STUDENT OR QUALIFY FOR THE SG WORK HOLIDAY VISA)
MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT AT LEAST 3 MONTHS
Business To Business
50 - 99
Arcadier is a multi-award winning cool technology start-up company which recently won the Emerging Enterprise Awards 2016 and the Best Innovative Start-up (Early Stage) 2016 awards, Millennial 20-20 Commerce Enabler Awards 2017.
Headquartered in Singapore, Arcadier has offices in Sydney, Manila with a team of 30 employees, Arcadier is the first organisation in the world to provide a DIY off-the-shelve marketplace technology that would enable anyone with a marketplace idea be able to build one within minutes, no coding needed and no developers needed.
To create connected communities where people discover, learn, trust and trade easily.
We’re often exposed to great business ideas from local and global customers. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or an established brand who wants to improve lives and economies around you, we go above and beyond in creating our marketplace software to deliver satisfaction to our partners.
We dare to venture deep into the digital world and create something that’s going to shake the status quo on the internet. Looking at the supply and demand in the market, we are constantly pushing boundaries in what we do to support the collaborative economy.
At Arcadier, we often ask ourselves, “How could it be done better?” We’re doing everything we can to make sure we reach a solution. Along the way we’re doing our best to have fun, and to learn a few things too. We look forward to walking alongside you as a member of our community, and in building a successful marketplace to change the world together.
What we value
Working at Arcadier is more than just receiving paychecks and enjoying awesome perks. It’s about shaping the world for the better. Create opportunities for millions of women and men around the world, improve local economies, inspire artists, and bring communities together.
Who we’re looking for
At Arcadier, our focus is to empower entrepreneurs, communities, and companies all around the globe. We are a passionate team working to turn ideas into reality, and we do it well. We’re looking for someone to take their creativity to the next level and create something that can make a difference.