Analytics | Business Development | Marketing | Project Management
project management | google analytic | digital marketing | business analysis | product marketing
As part of the Loyalty & Digital team we are looking for a product manager who will build and enhance customer digital engagement for one of its new apps.
We are seeking an experienced and savvy marketer who thrives in optimizing digital experiences and that has a passion for building engagement programs, understands data analytics and best practices to enable our team to deliver a digital customer experience in a way that is locally relevant to our customers everywhere. This role will support the development of planning and management for our App, focusing on key strategic initiatives and execute key tactical plans. This role will need to build relationships and work closely with key functional experts across marketing, technology, analytics and consumer insights as well as directly with our users.
This is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and fast-paced team. Self-starters, doers, big thinkers and those who value the power of building strong relationships are best positioned to do well.
• Thoroughly understand and anticipate customer and business needs in order to develop engaging and profitable mobile experiences
• You’ll work with internal stakeholders, marketers, UX designers, researchers, and developers to optimize digital experiences with two key goals in mind: maximize user/customer satisfaction and achieve business objectives. As a Product Manager, you’ll guide and inform the direction and evolution of digital experiences.
• Work with our design and development teams on a regular basis for the betterment of the product
• Work with senior client-facing and operations leadership focused on developing short and long-term roadmaps and become a strategic partner to the business.
• Review data analytics and customer insights to develop successful digital strategies that meet the needs of both users/customers & the business.
• Collect, understand and communicate business requirements to the marketing and development teams while keeping user needs top of mind.
• Communicate plans and objectives clearly to cross-functional teams to ensure quality collaboration on actionable items.
• 3+ years experience in Digital Product Management, with a preference for experience working in an entrepreneurial and agile environment.
• Experience with digital platforms or apps
• Excellent project management skills, including ability to translate business objectives into digital requirements and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong aptitude for analytics and experience working Google Analytics
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to be flexible but also focused
• Ability to partner & build relationships easily/influence others
• Excellent communication skills - highly skilled at stakeholder communication and expectation management