6000 - 12000 SGD
Customer Service | Design | Technical Support | Front-End Developers | Software-system Administrator | Project Management | Others
Big Data applications | ECOSYSTEM | OPEN SOURCE
Interested in being a part of a pioneering team shaping the data economy through blockchain technology? We want to hear from you!
We are building Ocean Protocol, a decentralised data exchange protocol to unlock data, particularly for AI and we are looking for a Senior Product Manager, based in Singapore, able to drive the development of its Reference Marketplace, an Open Source web application designed to facilitate trusted data exchange using Ocean Protocol. This product will enable organisations to run a customised data marketplace as part of the Ocean ecosystem.
To read more about Ocean Protocol, and the full technical, business and marketplace whitepapers, please visit https://oceanprotocol.com/
Who you are:
● You have extensive experience with data sharing solutions and or Big Data applications;
● You have previous experience as a Product Owner for modern web-based applications;
● Experience in leading Agile, iterative product development;
● Passion for Open Source technology
● Experience in software architecture for modern full-stack web applications.
Your new role:
● Lead the Agile team in prioritising features for development;
● Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities for the Reference Marketplace in collaboration with stakeholders;
● Understand customer and ecosystem requirements for the data marketplace, and translate them into development tasks
● Engage effectively with other Ocean development teams to strengthen the network, including the development of Ocean Enhancement Proposals (OEPs)
● Build external partnerships to help drive adoption of the product.
We believe DOING GOOD IS GOOD BUSINESS.
With a wealth of experience and expertise spanning all corners of the globe, we balance our time between our own business ventures and working with multinational corporations. We have brought our collective talent and passion to Newton Circus in hopes of embedding sustainability into everything we do.
So what exactly is it that we do? Good question. Simply put, we make meaningful things in responsible ways. We focus on key drivers of global change, including climate change, environmental degradation, poverty, development, natural resource scarcity, healthcare, migration and urbanization. These drivers inspire us to create products, services and applications that are good for people, planet and profit.
The production and consumption of goods and services can only flourish if they are within our social and ecological limits. It is the cornerstone of our business and a guiding principle of sustainability. Consumers are asking for it, governments are regulating it and any business that has a long-term commitment to maximizing shareholders returns has already laid the foundation for a sustainable future. Sustainability has evolved from the niche to the masses.
The mainstream consumer has shown an overwhelming propensity to support products, brands, companies and retailers whom are committed to responsible business practices. Of course, these consumers do not want to sacrifice anything in the process. It must be the same price and quality as the competition. But when you deliver and substantially improve the product or service in a sustainable manner, consumers will reward you.
If embedding sustainability into your company and improving your bottom line is something you are interested in, welcome to Newton Circus.