Analytics | UI/UX | Project Management | Big Data
User Research | Prototyping | Software Lifecycle Management | Product Ownership | Product Vision | Usability Testing
Omnilytics is a cutting edge B2B market intelligence company with focus on the fashion vertical. Visit our website to find out more: https://omnilytics.co/
Omnilytics is looking for a Product Manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience in software product management and is comfortable dealing with data.
This is an enjoyable, but challenging role for individuals who want to have an impact at the workplace. You will have a lot of ownership, and independence. If you are proactive, enjoy talking to end-users, thrive on cross-team collaboration, and motivated by piecing information together to create a holistic picture and direction, you will enjoy this position. Conversely, if you like minding your own business, and think problems should be handled by other people, this will be your nightmare.
- Translate business strategy into product strategy and execute upon it by working with business stakeholders, engineers, and customers.
- Articulate and champion product vision.
- Own the product roadmap.
- Own, groom and prioritise the product backlog of tasks and feature requests.
- Be the voice of the customers within the organisation and the development process.
- Continuously improve customer experience by collating feedback and conducting customer and market research.
- Monitor, analyse and report customer needs and product usage.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and business impact, and drive growth.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and timely execution schedule.
- Keep stakeholders aligned in terms of expectations of their requests, and development of the product.
- Be the go-to person for other teams within the organisation for any questions they may have concerning the product.
- Create, maintain, update and add to Product Management artefacts such as product requirement document, user stories etc.
- Participate and contribute to daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- 3+ years of experience in a product role managing technical software products through the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience with data analytics, data visualisation and/or creating data dashboards is a strong plus
- Experience and knowledge in agile methodologies
- Customer-centric and driven by continuously delivering value to our customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in articulating customer challenges and managing stakeholders
- Ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Organized, analytical, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize
- Self-starter that adapts well to a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge or experience in fashion retail is a major plus
Business To Business
20 - 49
Who is Omnilytics?
Meet Omnilytics. We provide actionable market analytics and insights to fashion businesses around the world so they can make their most confident decisions with clarity and speed.
Omnilytics is founded on the belief that with the right data, at the right time, in the right context that is both insightful and actionable, all of us - business owners, employees, consumers, the planet and the people our businesses affect - would be better off because an optimal decision can be made.
To do this, we invest in innovative technology and marry that with deep industry expertise to create solutions that deliver insights with speed. If this resonates with you, let’s talk!
We are dedicated to be the leading platform for fashion and beauty market analytics that delivers reliable data.
We aim to help businesses reduce waste by channeling their resources into what matters. The fashion and beauty industry still rely heavily on just intuition when it comes to the next production, collection or decision. With Omnilytics, we strive to ensure the right matter, whether a trend or bestseller, is prioritised. We validate every option with pure data. This creates the best experience for the customers of the business, which is a victory for us too.
We believe in 4 values: efficiency, speed, accuracy, and passion. We believe in doing more with less, so that time is never wasted. We believe in working fast with precision, as the current market does not wait for anyone. Above all, we strongly believe in passion; it takes more than skills to do what we do.
If the following sounds like you or people you like to work with, we invite you to reach out and be a part of our vision in powering the world by helping businesses make better decisions with data!
- You genuinely believe in the power of data in unlocking business growth
- You are good at gathering facts to inform your opinions and intuitions
- You choose to fail forward by applying your learnings quickly
- You learn quickly, eagerly and proactively
- You embrace problems and challenges as opportunities towards greater excellence
- You are proactive and understand knowing is not enough, you must apply and willing is not enough, you must do
- You are flexible and adaptable towards change
- You speak and write articulately what you are, and are not, trying to do so others are clear on what to expect
- You collaborate effectively with others despite from different backgrounds and cultures (we have team members from 11 different nationalities)
- You are known to be authentic, candid and non-political
- You are disciplined and comfortable navigating a highly autonomous environment (we have no official working hours as we believe that it is not about the hours, starting or ending time, but rather what is the most productive time to produce exceptional work.)
Why join Omnilytics?
Hear it from the team itself what they love about working at Omnilytics:
- “I love we have no official work hours because our company upholds a Results-Oriented Work Environment (ROWE).” - Rilla
- “If I have to choose, it would be the diversity of the team! We have 11 nationalities working towards a common goal.” - Li Wen
- “What I appreciate very much about Omnilytics’ is the learning culture here. Not only do we have access to learning platforms such as Coursera, our Personal Development Fund are not limited to job-specific training but we are encouraged to pick up new skills outside of our job scope.” - Dylan
- “I always have fun at our monthly Lunch Roulette in which we are grouped into randomised teams to have a meal together courtesy of the company to foster cross-team relationship” - Claire
- Other perks & benefits include
- Well-stocked pantry & team meals
- Medical claims
- Laptop allowance
- Commute allowance
This is your chance to join us in helping businesses around the world make better decisions with data.