4500 - 8000 SGD
Sketch | Adobe XD | Figma | Kanban | Scrum | Asana | Zenhub | Jira | MS project | UI/UX prototyping | Agile methodologies | Project management software
Quilt.AI creates empathy at scale between organizations and the billions of people on the planet. As a research company, we uncover cultural meaning in big human data to design positive change and impact at scale. We merge machine learning with human, cultural intelligence. Our team of anthropologists, engineers and designers develop dynamic models and maps from the billions of data points generated from digital behaviour with contextual ethnographic immersions.
Roles & Responsibilities
Working closely with Technology and R&D teammates, you will be responsible for helping the organization decide what to build, ensuring successful delivery, and incorporating user learning to further improve the business strategy and product offering. As part of a product development team, you will help to:
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses;
- Drive product planning and research, providing executives with the data they need to make strategic decisions;
- Understand and represent user needs;
- Prioritize product features and capabilities, and develop the product roadmap;
- Play the role of a facilitator, ensuring that the team arrives at the best answer, with all stakeholders aligned around the vision for the product.
What you will bring to Quilt.AI
- At least 3 years of product management experience in a technology-related field.
- Successful delivery of at least 1 consumer product to market.
- Experience with designing qualitative and quantitative measurements for testing product useability.
- Experience with project management software such as MS Project, Jira, Zenhub, or Asana.
- Practiced in Agile methodologies and tools, such as Scrum, and Kanban.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills.
Preferred (Additional requirements which are not necessary prerequisites)
- Basic UI/UX prototyping skills in programs such as Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch.