3500 - 4500 SGDEquity
Launching in Q4 2018, TAB is Asia’s first online destination for personalised group experiences for the corporate meeting and events community. TAB revolutionises private dining, creating a one-stop solution that makes planning small group events seamless. Optimising the entire event management value chain, users book, manage and pay for tailored experiences all-on-one TAB.
TAB is looking for a Product Manager (Tech) to join our founding team and drive product development initiatives to meet the needs of our customers.
You will be part of an exciting early-stage startup shaking up the corporate events industry. Working in a dynamic and fast paced environment managing our tech, you are expected to be technically savvy, resourceful and eager to manage an engineering team to ensure timely deployment.
Directly reporting to the founders on ideation and implementation of new products and features for our platform to meet our strategic goals. You will be responsible for our overall tech product architecture, vision and strategy to secure TAB’s long term sustainability in the market.
While strong experience is preferred, our dynamic industry only demands your passion, commitment and willingness to learn in a fun and demanding start-up environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead and participate in all technical aspects and development of the TAB platform.
- Maintain quality, stability, responsiveness, and performance of TAB website and web applications.
- Collaborate directly with the founders and directors to design, build, and launch new features.
- Understand user requirements and problem solve with the ability to prioritise features versus strategic goals.
- Map out a long-term vision and strategy for TAB’s tech.
- Develop and maintain white label solutions for our B2B clients.
- Grow and manage an in-house tech team and ensure timely deployments.
- Maintain, contribute, and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines.
- Knowledge and experience working with React technologies and the latest best practices.
- Practical knowledge and experience with server side technologies such as, Node, PHP, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Experience in implementing online payment platforms like Stripe and PayPal.
- 1-3 years of hands on experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Design efficient, easily-understood, and sustainable code.
- Keen eye for good design with experience in UX/UI preferred.
- Great communication skills – ability to think creatively and communicate openly and effectively is a must.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields.
TAB is Asia's first online destination for personalised group experiences. We are a seamless online platform to discover, book, manage and pay for group experiences all-on-one TAB. Be a great host and wow your guests with TABâs collection of curated experiences and add-on services, event and reporting tools.