3000 - 6000 SGD
UI/UX | Project Management
ui/ux | product management | influencer-facing
We’re looking for a Product Manager to drive the building of our two core products: Vybes Influencer Platform and Vybes Brand Platform. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end product development process of Vybes core products, from brainstorming, communicating with key stakeholders, user research, to iterating products based on success metrics.
About Vybes and Product Team
Vybes is one of Singapore’s fastest-growing tech startups funded by Sequoia/Surge. We are revolutionizing commerce by enabling social media influencers to sell products to millions of their followers. We are led by founders from Harvard/Stanford/MIT and have a collaborative and entrepreneurial team culture. Join our team to help build the next multi-billion dollar technology company!
Please write to email@example.com if interested to find out more about the role.
- Lead product development process of Vybes core products
- Gain a deep understanding of influencers and user needs through user research
- Partner closely with engineering, product, and business teams to solve practical challenges
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes with industry-standard tools
- Set up success metrics and communicate with key stakeholders
- 2+ years of full-time work experience in product management on a B2C consumer-facing product
- Experience in UX/UI design and using design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage
- Interest in using data and user research to inform design decisions
- Knowledge of front-end technologies (e.g. HTML/CSS/JS) is a plus