1000 - 1000 SGD
Analytics | Marketing | Project Management | Others
product management | strategy | presentation | logical | analytical | product benchmarking | technology | ecommerce | competitor research | market research
As a product marketing intern, you will assist the product marketing manager to identify key product or feature gaps in the current Arcadier system and recommend to management and the development team to include in their roadmap. You will assist in the development of Arcadier’s product that stresses on users’ needs and user experience, while at the same time make good business sense. Finally, you will support in better understanding how the product can be marketed to Arcadier users.
By joining our Product Marketing team, you will, together with the team, lead and drive strategy and marketing of the suite of Arcadier product.
• Understand and translate Arcadier’s vision and goals into the product design
• Clarify and understand company vision as well as product objectives and requirements from the business development team.
• Be the voice of the customer and understand what they need through engaging with customers, help desk and sales team on what customers are saying.
• Desktop research on Arcadier’s competitors and their features as well as their market positioning.
• Desktop research is best in class, best practices against major tech companies and understanding how Arcadier can mirror in product offering or delivery.
• Undertake in-depth desktop research to ascertain what the market requires and not require in terms of the product features and functionalities
• Assist in determining the metrics to measure the success of the product
• Assist in understanding how best new products can be marketed
• Gather data from metrics after launch and make recommendations to the product manager to improve on the product.
• Work with the marketing team to develop the best go-to-market approach for the product.
• Assist in conducting user research with the team via interviews and shadowing to gain an in-depth knowledge of who will be using the product
• Assist in building the product on customer empathy and stresses on user experience.
• Be the users’ voice during product decision making
• Be able to find and synthesize resources to solve problems, regardless of the size of it.
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems
• Creative Thinking – Job requires the ability to “think out of the box”, clever in design cost efficient and effective marketing concepts
• Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Commercial Savviness – Job requires the ability to think logically if execution makes commercial sense for the business
Reports into: Product Marketing Manager
• 2nd or 3rd year or Final year undergraduates in business management, engineering, computer science or ecommerce modules would be beneficial
• Have some basic technical knowledge in software programming a plus, not necessary
• Have passion for ecommerce and technology
• Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills
• Strong desktop and competitor research capabilities
• Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
• Knowledge of MS Work, Excel and Powerpoint (especially) is a must
• Enjoys working in a Silicon Valley styled internet start-up culture with requires a “hands on” attitude.
ONLY SINGAPORE CITIZENS & PERMANENT RESIDENTS MAY APPLY. WE DON'T APPLY VISAS FOR YOU.
Business To Business
50 - 99
Arcadier is a multi-award winning cool technology start-up company which recently won the Emerging Enterprise Awards 2016 and the Best Innovative Start-up (Early Stage) 2016 awards, Millennial 20-20 Commerce Enabler Awards 2017.
Headquartered in Singapore, Arcadier has offices in Sydney, Manila with a team of 30 employees, Arcadier is the first organisation in the world to provide a DIY off-the-shelve marketplace technology that would enable anyone with a marketplace idea be able to build one within minutes, no coding needed and no developers needed.
To create connected communities where people discover, learn, trust and trade easily.
We’re often exposed to great business ideas from local and global customers. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or an established brand who wants to improve lives and economies around you, we go above and beyond in creating our marketplace software to deliver satisfaction to our partners.
We dare to venture deep into the digital world and create something that’s going to shake the status quo on the internet. Looking at the supply and demand in the market, we are constantly pushing boundaries in what we do to support the collaborative economy.
At Arcadier, we often ask ourselves, “How could it be done better?” We’re doing everything we can to make sure we reach a solution. Along the way we’re doing our best to have fun, and to learn a few things too. We look forward to walking alongside you as a member of our community, and in building a successful marketplace to change the world together.
What we value
Working at Arcadier is more than just receiving paychecks and enjoying awesome perks. It’s about shaping the world for the better. Create opportunities for millions of women and men around the world, improve local economies, inspire artists, and bring communities together.
Who we’re looking for
At Arcadier, our focus is to empower entrepreneurs, communities, and companies all around the globe. We are a passionate team working to turn ideas into reality, and we do it well. We’re looking for someone to take their creativity to the next level and create something that can make a difference.