4000 - 8000 SGD
Business Development | Public Relations | Others
Time-Management Skills | Product Management
Workato is finding Product Operations Manager to join the team.
If you are interested in this job position, please apply here: https://grnh.se/58cc751d2. Do note that only applications submitted through our Jobs Portal will be considered.
- Gather key user insights and feedback for the product team to influence the roadmap/ prioritization of potential product changes
- Work with product teams to influence and shape the product strategy and roadmap, prioritize product change requests based on issue volume, user and revenue impact, and other relevant metrics
- Own and lead the Issues triage with PMs - ensure appropriate prioritization, follow ups, and delivery
- Own, understand and communicate all upcoming product feature and user experience changes to key stakeholders - Marketing, CS, sales, and customers
- Manage the product roadmap in conjunction with the PMs. Track roadmap, update priorities, and keep track of deliverables/slips. Set expectations for timing delivery timing and provide visibility to cross functional stakeholders.
- Responsible for all product content - documentation, product and use case blogs, how to videos
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: product management, program management
- Experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data, including a combination of data from multiple sources.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational and time-management skills - balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests
- Bonus points for experience building and scaling a startup from the ground up
- Bachelor's degree, a degree in engineering or related discipline preferred
Workato is an award-winning cloud intelligent automation and integration platform with enterprise-grade capabilities and no coding required. Workato seamlessly integrates with over 300+ business applications and enables integration and task automation across all those apps.
Recognised as a Leader in Forrester Wave iPaaS for Dynamic Integrations and Leader on Debut in Gartnerâs Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, Workato is the only company that provides an easy, self-service way to integrate cloud and on-premise applications for all types of businesses â ranging from Fortune 500 Enterprises as well as SMBs.
All recent graduates and outstanding diploma holders will also be considered for our Graduate Development Programme.
Simply awesome. We are a young and dynamic team. We work hard and play hard.
We have a well-stocked pantry with food, drinks and snacks.