agile | Leadership
Position: Product Owner
- As a Product Owner you will bring the voice of the customer (customer-centric approach) to the development team and help develop the product roadmap, liaising with business stakeholders and development managers.
- You’ll be aware of what the competition is doing and have ideas about how to innovate. You’ll define and document requirements and user stories, owning the backlog and prioritizing to drive through development to sign off within an Agile development environment.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest innovations and industry trends
- Work with Product Marketing to identify market requirements and to create go-to-market strategies for business success
- Have experience to similar position before
- Understand agile scrum development process
- Defining the vision.
- Managing the product backlog.
- Prioritizing needs.
- Overseeing development stages.
- Anticipating client needs.
- Acting as primary liaison.
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration.
- Experience within a travel industry (using travel technology tools)
- Good knowledge of Agile / Scrum development methodologies
- Customer / user focused with an appreciation of User Centred Design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
What to send:
- Past projects / experience (if you have)
Business To Business
5 - 9