2200 - 2500 SGD
Good Interpersonal Skills | Great Verbal and Written Communication
As a program coordinator of our latest e-commerce store – Coursaver, you are responsible for the creation and maintenance of relevant, up-to-date course listings and related contents, making sure that the program delivers a positive impact on its target audiences.
Work closely with our passionate and dynamic teams to,
- Review and onboard Coursaver partners onto the platform, making sure that they understand and eventually benefit from the program.
- Gather information that allows you to formulate contents that draws attention, creates impact, and are ultimately useful to our users.
- Compose and upkeep these contents (course listing, provider profile) on the Coursaver and where applicable, partner platforms.
- Analyse performance of course listings and if necessary, develop new initiatives that garner greater successes.
- Assist in billings related to courses sold.
- Coordinate activities that help promote our Coursaver partners and their courses – exhibition, promotional, advertising, etc.
- Local citizens and Permanent Residents
- A-Level, polytechnic and above
- At least 2 years of working experience. Fresh grads may be considered if you have the right attitude
- Well organized, possess talent in marketing
- Has exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to encourage and motivate others
- 9-6pm, weekdays only
- In-door, Paya Lebar Square, next to Paya Lebar MRT station
10 - 19
Tueetor is a self-serve, fully automated, location-based, edtech platform that connects learners and trainers across 500 subjects – no middleman, no finder’s fee. Our vision is to build the world’s largest education marketplace.
To provide a platform where learners could engage honest, caring and competent trainers, and such learned, skilled individuals may reciprocate – fast, easy and direct.
To make education more affordable and accessible.