1500 - 5000 SGDEquity
procedures | operations
Join us on a mission to make workplaces fun, engaging and meaningful! (And work in one!)
SelfDrvn is a fast-growing SAAS Startup in the HR Tech and Gamification space. We are a diverse team of 50 people from Malaysia, Singapore, India and Europe.
We are currently hiring a program manager/director to improve sales efficiency and better processes alignment between functions.
- Work with the team to develop, implement and drive sales/channel partnership strategies and structures aligned with sales growth targets.
- Empower sales team to build relationships with channel partners to influence and agree on mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones of go-to-market strategies.
- Manage and generate sales revenue and forecast reports.
- Listen to concerns, issues, and provide solutions that promote long-term self-reliance to both channel partners and sales.
- Produce reports and metrics for the team as well as identifying issues and challenges and solving them with the team.
- Work on resources optimisation and sales efficiency.
- Build strategic channel campaigns to expand the market share and to ensure partners are empowered, stay updated and equipped to pursue towards aggressive growth targets.
- Articulate and promote benefits of the solution offerings that is relatable to channel sales partners.
- Design and implement channel partnership marketing.
- Implement and manage sales/partnership automation and management tools to help sales efficiency.
- Knowledge of channel partnership model and SAAS products is required.
- You are action and process oriented and can adapt to a rapidly ever-changing high growth company.
- You have good planning, organizing, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- You must have an advanced level of operational workflow and project management knowledge.consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations
50 - 99
OVERVIEWSelfDrvn is SAAS employee engagement platform for companies to engage, reward and retain talents.
We are on the mission to help companies develop a thriving workplace culture that can build great employee engagement, recognition, retention and performance. Our SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) platform can help organisations improve engagement with their employees and customers through effective communication, gamification and behavioural analytics.
We believe that positive empowerment and people-centred strategies are the keys to building a successful business.