Event Management | writing | Proposals | Pitch Decks | Project Management
Looking to jumpstart your career in the startup scene or gain some startup experience by working with our team of startup experts and changemakers? If you are excited about the thought of planning and executing programmes and events that will benefit our early-stage startup ecosystem, StartupX can definitely offer you that and more! 🦄
We are StartupX, an innovation company passionate about growing the early-stage tech and startup ecosystem. We run startup and corporate-related programmes, ranging from hackathons, demo days, innovation challenges, innovation workshops, recruitment drives to any related startup-corporate events!
We are built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. For founders, by founders - at StartupX, our mission is to support the early-stage startup ecosystem in Asia.
This is your chance to get exposure to some of the most exciting happenings in our tech and startup ecosystem, network with the best startup founders and mentors, and have an amazing experience overall.
How to Apply
To indicate your interest in this job opening, please fill up the following form: https://forms.gle/qTSQ9akDnuoziU5i6
We will get back to you as soon as possible! Kindly note that only applications sent through the forms will be considered.
- Support Programme Managers in running startup events and programmes
- Organise programmes and activities in accordance with the company’s objective
- Liaise with partners and stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of programmes
- Weekly check-ins with stakeholders
- Produce accurate and timely report of programme status and results
- Have an understanding of project management
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent teamwork
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Good to Have
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons