2800 - 4000 SGD
Project Management | Others
- Reporting to Programme Manager to run innovative startup programmes
- Organise programmes and activities in accordance with the company’s objective
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the programme
- Weekly check-ins with stakeholders
- Produce accurate and timely report of programme status and results
- Analyse programme risks and come up with solutions
- Work on strategy with marketing team
- at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent understanding of startup scene
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent teamwork
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Good to Have
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
We are built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. For founders, by founders - at StartupX, our mission is to support the early-stage startup ecosystem in Asia.
This is your chance to get exposure to some of the most exciting happenings in our tech and startup ecosystem, network with the best startup founders and mentors, and have an amazing experience overall.
To indicate your interest in this job opening, please fill up the following form: https://forms.gle/PJsQbynpstF4rxzV9
We will get back to you as soon as possible! Kindly note that only applications sent through the forms will be considered.