Business Development | Project Management
startup management | startup mentor | Event curation | Client Management | Proposals | Project Management
Looking to jumpstart your career in the startup scene or gain some startup experience by working with our team of startup experts and changemakers? If you are excited about the thought of planning and executing programmes and events that will benefit our early-stage startup ecosystem, StartupX can definitely offer you that and more! 🦄
We are StartupX, an innovation company passionate about growing the early-stage tech and startup ecosystem. We run startup and corporate-related programmes, ranging from hackathons, demo days, innovation challenges, innovation workshops, recruitment drives to any related startup-corporate events!
We are built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. For founders, by founders - at StartupX, our mission is to support the early-stage startup ecosystem in Asia.
This is your chance to get exposure to some of the most exciting happenings in our tech and startup ecosystem, network with the best startup founders and mentors, and have an amazing experience overall.
How to Apply
To indicate your interest in this job opening, please fill up the following form: https://forms.gle/cjdKRVykRNZbL5bW6
We will get back to you as soon as possible! Kindly note that only applications sent through the forms will be considered.
- Possess 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent understanding of startup scene
- Experience in leading innovative ideas
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent teamwork
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Good to Have
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Reporting to Programme Director to run innovative startup programmes
- Communicate with upper management to implement and come up with programme outline
- Organise programmes and activities in accordance with the company’s objective
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the programme
- Weekly check-ins with stakeholders
- Produce accurate and timely report of programme status and results
- Analyse programme risks and come up with solutions
- Work on strategy with marketing team
- Develop new programmes to support the strategic direction of the company