Corporate Support | Project Management
Time Management | Communication skills | Teamwork | Project Management | Attention to detail
Supahands is based in Malaysia with a goal of creating the world’s most efficient workforce using advanced technology and an elite crowd of people called SupaAgents. We makes it effortless for digital companies across the globe to scale their business rapidly by tackling tedious processes involving data training for Machine Learning/AI algorithms.
Roles and Responsibilities
Working in our Kuala Lumpur office across a range of projects, you will be responsible for variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to ensure client projects proceed efficiently and profitably including database cleaning, lead generation, data entry, document formatting, content moderation as well as other general tasks. Your primary responsibilities will include routine daily tasks such as:
- Executing project tasks and controls.
- Conducting detailed quality checks.
- Assisting remote team members with their problems and/or questions via our internal communication platform
- Ensuring all project administration tasks are completed in accordance with customer and internal processes and governance
- Providing general support to the Client Success Manager and carrying out other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Working hours 9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays
- No Weekend/Night shifts.
- This is NOT a position that you can work remotely.
- Minimum contract period 12 months.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Fast learner, self-driven and results oriented, doing what it takes to meet targets.
- High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent "can do" working attitude.
- Strong organisational and planning abilities with efficient time management skills, able to multitask and manage one's own time.
- Resourcefulness, always looking for and trying different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
- Good spoken and written English. Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin and/or Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage!
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including telephone manners and manners in general!
- Technically savvy, excellent internet research and navigation skills, high proficiency with spreadsheets, and typing skills like a pro (min 35 wpm). Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign is a plus.
- Possess or working towards a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or other professional degree.
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent.
All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands and we want to channel these values through all aspects of our product.